Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ray quotes I wrote (Sem1973)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Ray quotes I wrote (Sem1973) Empty
PostSubject: Ray quotes I wrote (Sem1973)   Ray quotes I wrote (Sem1973) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:28 pm

As I am in an angsty mood right now, I wrote some various things I would have Ray say to Neela should he ever see her again. I'll warn you, they match my angsty mood.

RAY: Don’t sweat it Neela. Time passes…things change…people change…life goes on and that whole thing. It’s no big deal; really.

RAY: You’re problem Neela is that you expect love to be like some damn fairytale; with prince charming, riding off into the sunset, living happily ever after and all that mumbo jumbo. The thing is that fairytales are not real Neela.

RAY: I’m not saying I’m an expert on love by a long a shot Neela but I know that if you keep living in Never Never Land, you’ll never be satisfied. No real man should be expected to live up to such an unrealistic ideal.

RAY: You don’t have to worry Neela. I’m not going to pursue you anymore so you can just relax. I got the message loud and clear; your silence spoke volumes. I’m through playing the fool.

RAY: You barely made any contact with me while I was gone and now you expect to be able to just pick up where we left off like the past year never happened? I don’t think so Neela.

RAY: You know it was my fault for ever believing that a woman like you could love a man like me. I guess upper-class Brits just aren’t meant to mix with lower-class southern boys.

RAY: You know its ironic Neela. In the past you had no qualms about voicing your disapproval of my player lifestyle but then you end up with a guy like Gates and now this Dr. Brenner who has the whole Casanova thing down to a science. It’s interesting; I would never have pegged you as a hypocrite Neela.

RAY: Do you think I planned to fall in love with you Neela? Do you think I like knowing that no matter what I did, I would never be good enough for you?

RAY: I tell you that I’ve fallen in love with you and you say nothing. Yet you expect me to be the one to make the next move? I don’t know what world you live in Neela but I live in one that’s based in reality.

RAY: You say that you still have feelings for me after all this time huh? Well then prove it Neela because I’m tired of your empty promises and redundant excuses.

RAY: If you don’t know the answer by now; I sure as hell am not going to try and explain it to you.

RAY: I know I’ve made my share of mistakes in the past where woman are concerned but I never once treated you like some random bar chick Neela so don’t even go there.

RAY: The only reason you’re so upset Neela is because I’m no longer there at your beck and call. I don’t want to be someone you just take out and play with whenever you’re bored or lonely Neela. I refuse to be your consolation prize.

Peace,
Sem
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com

Ray quotes I wrote (Sem1973)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Reela Fan Work-
Jump to: