Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do you ship Reela?

Go down 
+5
akaz
Sem1973
love22
pkd_roomies4ever
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Why do you ship Reela? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am

Discuss here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:28 am

Ray and Neela are awesome friends and Shane and Parminder worked together so well, which made reela even more desireable. Also, they are both obviously in love with each other. I just gotta say, their kiss was hot! Neela and Gates were nothing more than sex and her and Ray could be so much more than that. I also think that Reela relationship could be more than hers and Gallant's. I know that may seem mean, but they didn't seem to have much chemistry to me. Sure they were kinda cute together, but i think that their marriage was a mistake. (Sorry if I offended any1 who liked Gallant and Neela's relationship). Reela is just such a cute couple and I really hope they'll be together in season 15.
Back to top Go down
love22

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Because their chemistry was natural not written I love you
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Ray and Neela were at their personal best when they were with each other. There story wasn't rushed but gradually evolved over time and was believable in the process. Because out of any other man or woman in their lives they knew each other the best. Parminder and Shane have amazing on-screen chemistry and natural timing that is rare on TV these days.

Peace,
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Well I was fans of both PN and SW prior to ER - Parminder actually made me come back to ER and start watching again, she's a really natural actress...I noticed the chemistry pretty much as soon as they became room mates and could see the seeds being sown for something deeper later on! - it's a shame they had to go and ruin it half the time! Wink

But hopefully we'll get what we want! Smile
Back to top Go down
zNoelbaby

zNoelbaby

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Ship?
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Noel,

By "ship" we mean we are all "on-board" with Ray and Neela as our favorite couple. Does that clarify things?

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers

Peace,
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
zNoelbaby

zNoelbaby

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:11 pm

You mean why we wan't them together?
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:07 pm

You've got it Noel! Very Happy

Peace, flower
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
modscho1

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:38 pm

I ship them because they are simply made for eachother.Very Happy

For me there isn't any other tv-couple that has so much chemistry!!
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 pm

Well said mine fruend! Wink

Peace, flower
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Leona1986

Leona1986

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 pm

I ship them coz they are just made for eachother and share so much chemistry. It was never forced and was there from the beginning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:32 am

* Cause with Ray, it felt so real that she never had to fantasize Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 am

I ship reela for many reasons.

1. they have natural chemistry, not written, when they're on screen together, the heat is very much there, alot more than any other couple I've seen on tv.

2. shane and parminder make ray and neela who we all love.

3. the best romances start off with a friendship first and what is better than falling in love with your best friend?

4. there is way too much sexual tension between these two and it needs to be addressed then done something about it, hehe Laughing

5. ray and neela are at their absolute best when they're in each other's company, nothing else matters when they're together, it's just them.

6. Roommates...This is exactly how their love story blossomed.

7. they're just awseome period and for us roomie fans to hang in here this long to finally see these to get together, we roomie fans rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you ship Reela?   Why do you ship Reela? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you ship Reela?
Page 1 of 1