Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Fan-videos REELA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elsa

avatar

Number of posts : 371
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Fan-videos REELA   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:42 am

I made this video because I'm very happy about Ray's back on ER.
Is nothing special...but it's my way for celebrate the great news!

Sorry for my bad english!


" Where Angels fear to tread" - Ray & Neela
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BFv6gt_uyDU

I hope you liked! Embarassed


Last edited by Elsa on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love22



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:12 pm

My english is not good too!

And I'm so happy for Ray backs on ER! cheers

Love your video!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 am

Great job!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://savereela.all-up.com
modscho1



Number of posts : 54
Localisation : Stendal/Germany
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Elsa wrote:
I made this video because I'm very happy about Ray's back on ER.
Is nothing special...but it's my way for celebrate the great news!

Sorry for my bad english!


" Where Angels fear to tread" - Ray & Neela
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BFv6gt_uyDU

I hope you liked! Embarassed

Great vid Elsa ... i'm so happy everyone got the spirit back!Very Happy
I've always loved the vids, so please keep on making them.

About the English, I don't think anyone here will blame us non-english-speakers for accidentely making mistakes?!?Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

avatar

Number of posts : 371
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 am

thank you girls!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

avatar

Number of posts : 371
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:09 pm

For celebrate Ray's back I made this fan-video

Ray & Neela - Back to You

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hyp5IyD14CI

It's not great thing...because my moviemaker is not good!

Hope You liked!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modscho1



Number of posts : 54
Localisation : Stendal/Germany
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Elsa wrote:
For celebrate Ray's back I made this fan-video

Ray & Neela - Back to You

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hyp5IyD14CI

It's not great thing...because my moviemaker is not good!

Hope You liked!

Thanks Elsa, great vid!!!!!Very Happy

Can you actually see those new epis when they come out in the US or do you have to wait like we have?Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

avatar

Number of posts : 371
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 pm

modscho1 wrote:
Elsa wrote:
For celebrate Ray's back I made this fan-video

Ray & Neela - Back to You

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hyp5IyD14CI

It's not great thing...because my moviemaker is not good!

Hope You liked!

Thanks Elsa, great vid!!!!!Very Happy

Can you actually see those new epis when they come out in the US or do you have to wait like we have?Mad
We are see season 13 here, but my cousin has
satellite TV and recorded season 14 for me and she'll to record the season 15 too Smile


I'm glad you liked the video!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sem1973



Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Cute Reela vid Elsa. Thanks for sharing!

Peace,
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

avatar

Number of posts : 371
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Thank you sem I´m glad you liked! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

avatar

Number of posts : 371
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Few days ago somebody found my youtube password and deleted all my fan-videos...
Today I feel better, because my cousin saved some of my videos. I'll try to upload them and put on youtube again.
Now I already changed the password of my page. I hope this time everything is fine.
Maybe I even find out who deleted my videos
I am even uploading a new fan-video, almost like a vendetta against the person who deleted me the other videos. well...is not a vendetta...but one more Roomies video. But the person that delected my videos dont will stop me
if someone is interested in seeing:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q61IKNYXsE8


sorry for my bad english!


I want thank for my friend Sónia (love22) for let me use her computer for posted it... cause mine is at home Wink and we are on beach sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modscho1



Number of posts : 54
Localisation : Stendal/Germany
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Elsa wrote:
Few days ago somebody found my youtube password and deleted all my fan-videos...
Today I feel better, because my cousin saved some of my videos. I'll try to upload them and put on youtube again.
Now I already changed the password of my page. I hope this time everything is fine.
Maybe I even find out who deleted my videos
I am even uploading a new fan-video, almost like a vendetta against the person who deleted me the other videos. well...is not a vendetta...but one more Roomies video. But the person that delected my videos dont will stop me
if someone is interested in seeing:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q61IKNYXsE8


sorry for my bad english!


I want thank for my friend Sónia (love22) for let me use her computer for posted it... cause mine is at home Wink and we are on beach sunny

I'm really sorry to hear that Elsa! Who ever did that will be punished for that I hope, cause it is just completely unfair to do those things!!!Evil or Very Mad

Looooove the vid btw. I'm not that much into boybands, but this is one of Westlifes best songs ever! Love the line "I don't wanna fight no more, I forgot what we were fighting for"

Can't wait for the 30th october and new inspired vids!Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

avatar

Number of posts : 371
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:26 pm

I made another Roomies video:

Look at Me
Ray & Neela


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZylukZTttwE

I hope you liked!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy

avatar

Number of posts : 539
Age : 27
Localisation : Northern Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Aww, that is soo mean what someone did to you Elsa....thats just uncalled for.

I'm going to watch your new vid now.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fan-videos REELA   

Back to top Go down
 
Fan-videos REELA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ha ha ha! Funny Youtube videos!
» Racing videos from Go-Kart track last night. Filmed on GoPro
» League of Legends Fan Videos/Art
» totheark Videos = Thoughtography?
» My journal of attempt at artificially raising BN eggs. Pics and videos I them hatching!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Reela Fan Work-
Jump to: