Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"ER" Vet to return for one episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

"ER" Vet to return for one episode Empty
PostSubject: "ER" Vet to return for one episode   "ER" Vet to return for one episode EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 pm

I saw on the NBC site that Anthony Edwards (Mark Greene) will be reprising his role for the 11/13/08 episode entitled 'Heal Thyself". There is also supposed to be some other characters we haven't seen in a while (I'm thinking more secondary characters rather than principle ones). His appearance will be in the form of a flashback type of scene involving Dr. Banfield (Angela Basset) and her son. The episode is supposed to give insight into Banfield's past. I've always loved Dr. Greene and I balled like a baby when his character died (one of the most emotional ER episodes ever). By having it be a flashback type of scene we can be able to see the character again without it feeling like a "back from the dead" type of scenario that the daytime soap operas utilize way too much.

I think it is great that they are bringing back old characters in this format rather than having them come back and take up most of the season focusing on them rather than the current characters/storylines that need to be wrapped up. I don't know what plans they have for Carter's return but I just hope that it isn't where he is going to dominate the season. I know the show started out with his character starting his residency at County but there are enough current storylines to work with that the show shouldn't have to focus mainly on him. Don't get me wrong I like Carter but personaly for me his story was wrapped up years ago.

As for another returning favorite; our beloved Ray Barnett, his story (and that of Reela's) has yet to be resolved so I have no problem him being mentioned alot and of course having him grace our TV screens as much as the writers and Shane want him to. Wink Wink

I also read that Angela Basset's husband; Courtney B Vance is going to be playing Banfield's husband in a few episodes as well. They are both exceptional and this will mark the first time they've worked together on TV. For those of you who are Law & Order fans, you may recognize Vance from "L&O- Criminal Intent".

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers

Peace, flower
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: "ER" Vet to return for one episode   "ER" Vet to return for one episode EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm excited about Greene returning! However, I hope the Neela/Ray reunion gets higher ratings Smile hehehe....
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: "ER" Vet to return for one episode   "ER" Vet to return for one episode EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:17 pm

U & ME BOTH ADMIN! Wink Wink

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers

Peace, flower
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "ER" Vet to return for one episode   "ER" Vet to return for one episode Empty

Back to top Go down

"ER" Vet to return for one episode
Page 1 of 1