Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No More Tears!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

No More Tears!!! Empty
PostSubject: No More Tears!!!   No More Tears!!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:33 pm

From now on the only tears we will have is of joy!! There will be no more moments like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DinvVa4YNKU&feature=PlayList&p=059CF0E620D09537&index=13
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-06-09

No More Tears!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Tears!!!   No More Tears!!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 pm

I Cried so much when I saw that epis.
Some many sad feelings, hurt, lost, pain...

It is time to be happy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

No More Tears!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Tears!!!   No More Tears!!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:52 pm

It is time to be happy!!!

You said it Elsa!!!! 3 days and counting! We're in the home stretch now Reela fans! Very Happy

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

No More Tears!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Tears!!!   No More Tears!!! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:18 pm

I cant believe that was a whole year ago! - it's funny how SW says the double amputation wasn't a 'complete surprise' in the E interview - seems to indicate that there was a bit of a push on the part of the makers as opposed to Shane jumping ship - lol, I think we can safely say that they regretted that decision!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

No More Tears!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Tears!!!   No More Tears!!! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:46 pm

akaz wrote:
I cant believe that was a whole year ago! - it's funny how SW says the double amputation wasn't a 'complete surprise' in the E interview - seems to indicate that there was a bit of a push on the part of the makers as opposed to Shane jumping ship - lol, I think we can safely say that they regretted that decision!

LOL, I agree entirely Very Happy Very Happy

They should have just killed Gates....it would have been dramatic and got rid of him while our roomies became a couple....two birds with one stone and all that!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Sponsored content

No More Tears!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Tears!!!   No More Tears!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Tears!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Discuss Reela-
Jump to: