Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Haunted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

About Haunted Empty
PostSubject: About Haunted   About Haunted EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:41 pm

So I have several things on my mind at the moment.. One, the episode was just absolutely AMAZING! It got me really emotional. I enjoyed every single one of the Reela scenes, even if Neela wasn't in them, I loved seeing Ray! However, I do feel like they were shoving Brenner down our throats! I was like GO TO REELA ALREADY!! Neela's surprise was priceless and that big hug she gave him, hehe. that was so sweet! All of those looks he was giving her, he still loves her and it's clear now that neela loves ray, I had my doubts in the past but it proves it now. I got a kick out of everyone in background watching their interaction lol! I'm seriously not a big fan of Morris but he grew on me over a period of time but for the haunted episode, he gained ALOT of points from me. He wants Reela and for that, I'll love him hehe lol! The conversation with Ray and Morris, lol, that was funny and the morris comment on if neela was seeing anyone, priceless....I do however have to say one thing, I really grew to hate Neela in season 13, as well season 14 but with how she handled herself with ray and brenner, telling him off and closing the door in his face, wow..It's clear now, since ray left this time, she cant hide her feelings anymore....I do want neela for once to kiss ray and she will..Her crying at the end....Just so sad.....I have to say, she was redeemed for me that night and I'm going to let her off the hook a bit, if she wants off the hook completely, she will go to ray and claim him as hers...until that episode arrives, I'm still not letting go completely....The bad review of haunted however kinda upset me, I hope that wont make the writers say no to one more episode for shane but she stated it like she didnt know, sorry but with how amazing the episode was with reela, I just cant take any nasty comments about them...

The ratings were up, maybe that'll make shane reappear, I can hope eh?

Anyone know when Shane's last episode is? I'd love to know the date.!

I'm just so moved by the whole thing.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

About Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Haunted   About Haunted EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:57 pm

can we place this into the Haunted Discussion please in the Reela campaign? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com

About Haunted
Page 1 of 1