Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)

Go down 
4 posters

When do you think ER's series finale is going to be?
 February
 May
 Next year (Season 16!)
View results
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) Empty
PostSubject: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:07 am

haha vote!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm

It has already been confirmed that the series is ending in February.

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:08 pm

I know Sem, but I think there's a ton of speculation that they might be making it in May...and, we haven't gotten spoilers for SUCH a long time!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 pm

really? do you know for sure? because i heard its either feb or may..personally..feb is too soon, let it be may, and let reela reunite before then hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sem1973

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:23 pm

"ER" is only set to have 19 episodes so unless they go a whole bunch of weeks without showing any episodes, I don't see how the finale will happen in May. I still go with February as that makes the most sense. They also did say that they would have only new episodes from September on and factoring out the holidays, 19 episodes would fit in perfectly.

I honestly don't know where all the confusion is within the media circuit. It was said pretty much from the beginning that it would be shorter season due to the writer's strike making it impossible for them to make season 14 the final season.

Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 pm

In addition; unless they are going to have Ray back for more than just one more episode, I don't honestly see the need to drag things out until May. Besides I fear it would give the writers more time then to drag out the whole Neela and Brenner fiasco and that is definately not needed or wanted by most fans. As for bringing back a bunch of the older/original characters I don't see the point as most of their stories were finished already and wouldn't make sense to bring them back. Now if they want to mention them through-out the remainder of the season; that is cool.

Sem1973
Back to top Go down
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:47 pm

Sem, there was a report out a few weeks ago that the execs were in talks with the studio to do a full season of 22 episodes. It hasn't been made official and there is no guarantee it will happen, but it is a rumor that is out there. I personally wish that they would just end it in February with the initially planned 19 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:02 pm

I wasn't aware of that report but it honestly does not surprise me. Wells & Co. want to have all these old characters back and probably have them be a part of big storylines so the more episodes they have at their disposal the more they can include them.

Personally I'm with you G-Unit, I was affraid that this season was going to be all about "the past". Except for Ray coming back and the cool flashback episode this week with Dr. Green, I'm not excited about any other past character returning. Most of the major past character's storylines were completed (Dr. Ross/Nurse Hathaway, Dr. Benton, Dr. Carter, Dr. Weaver, Dr. Lewis, Dr. Corday, and Dr. Romano) so it is just stupid to try and resurrect their stories. They can have current characters on the show talk about them and give the fans an update on them that way without having to bring them back into the fold.

I know TPTB are wanting to raise the ratings but I don't think it should be at the sacrifice of screen time to the current storylines that still need significant attention to bring them to a proper close come the end of the season/series. Like I said before unless they want to bring back Ray for as many episodes as Carter is going to get, which I don't see happening as Shane only agreed to two total appearances, the show can end in February as was initially decided and let that be that.

Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:01 am

Oh, it's 5-5!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)   When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!) Empty

Back to top Go down

When do you think ER's finale is going to be? (POLL!)
Page 1 of 1