Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Early Reela days

Go down 
+7
Sammy
pkd_roomies4ever
babyblue
roomieslover
Kay20
Sem1973
americanamuchacha020
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Early Reela days - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:14 pm

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
Ouch. I just watched the episode where Abby pulled the Ray card on Neela, About how neela has no room talking with her track record on love. Again. OUCH! Laughing When I first saw this episode, I agreed with Abby, Neela did have no room to talk about that but its changed since then oh man, I'm anxious to see Abby's reaction about Ray and Neela

Oh yea, I forgot about that. I kinda hope Abby comes back to the same eppy Shane is in. I really wanna see the three of them together one last time. and I too wanna see what Abby says about them being a couple. I imagine she'd probably say "About freakin time."
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 am

Oh goodness pkd, behind Ray coming back that's my hope #2. I really really hope Abby is around to witness two of her good friends actually finally making it through as a couple because you know she was around through their development.

Plus I just want to see the three of them interact together. They had some wonderful funny scenes as interns and residents, and their comraderie is something I sorely miss on the show. So it'll be good to see Abby thwack the two of them and say "it's about frakkin' time!" (reference to BSG-another show I watch Smile )
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am

Kay20 wrote:
So it'll be good to see Abby thwack the two of them and say "it's about frakkin' time!" (reference to BSG-another show I watch Smile )
LOL! I like BSG too! My hubby got me into it during Season 4! I kinda converted him into an ER fan, but not as obsesssed as me!
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 am

Tiger Lily - if you like season 4, go back and watch the rest of the series. Seriously. Seasons 1/2 are fantastic, and if you like Ray/Neela, you'll love the development of Helo/Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Reela days
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3