Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An entertainment tonight interview about ER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

An entertainment tonight interview about ER Empty
PostSubject: An entertainment tonight interview about ER   An entertainment tonight interview about ER EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:39 am

I was looking around for some possible spoilers and I came across this. Check it out, see for yourself, it seems really interesting to me.

Info From Entertainment Tonight: #7 [-]

(11/06/08 05:13 PM)
Reply Quote MoreMy Recent Posts Message Me Connection Blocking Invite Ignore User's Posts George Clooney Called Back to the ER? Nov. 6, 2008, 11:22 AM EST Entertainment Tonight
There's talk again of George Clooney and other former cast members returning to "ER" as the show gears up for its final season on NBC.
Clooney will return to the popular medical drama along with Noah Wyle and Eriq La Salle, Wyle tells TV Guide senior editor Will Keck.
"From what I heard, George said, 'absolutely,' schedule permitting," Wyle says of Clooney's reported return. As for La Salle, he will direct an "ER" episode this month, and then reunite with Wyle on screen as Dr. Peter Benton for a storyline shooting this winter to air next spring, TV Guide reports.
Wyle reveals more of the storyline: "As a result of [Carter's] once near-fatal stabbing [the same incident that killed off Kellie Martin's Dr. Lucy Knight in 2000], which led to my subsequent drug addiction, I come back from Africa requiring additional medical treatment for my one remaining kidney. I'm embarrassed to get treatment at County General, so I go up to North Western to get my dialysis up there, and that's where Dr. Benton spies my name on a patient list and comes to pay me a visit."
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: An entertainment tonight interview about ER   An entertainment tonight interview about ER EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 am

Can you please put up the link of the website you got that from? Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: An entertainment tonight interview about ER   An entertainment tonight interview about ER EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:18 am

I copied and pasted this article from a user on a message board, sorry. i was really just looking around for shane west spoilers but thought it was interesting and thought id share. not sure of the site it was, it was just a random ER message board.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: An entertainment tonight interview about ER   An entertainment tonight interview about ER EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: An entertainment tonight interview about ER   An entertainment tonight interview about ER EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:02 am

I looked around for something similar to the interview and I came up with this link. hope this helps.

http://news.lycos.com/news.php?itemid=93273586&ctid=1&catid=9&diktfc=8AC7B1D280575CE25BF814083FF9215FAEFD64B122DC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An entertainment tonight interview about ER   An entertainment tonight interview about ER Empty

Back to top Go down

An entertainment tonight interview about ER
Page 1 of 1