Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Two issues that are bugging me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Two issues that are bugging me.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:04 am

1. Cj. (He's a friend of mine, back to my childhood, he's a really sweet guy, a goofball but that's what I love about him) He's become so distant lately, he's VERY much into his music though, always going to shows etc, he's living dangerously by drinking and driving and he's only 19. He's told me stories of him out with his buddies, driving home drunk and I'm like OMG! Are you stupid or something? He's just a dear friend of mine and my 'drinking' buddie has become so strange. It scares me, he could end up getting himself killed, He normally kept to drinking with just me, in a controlled environment, with no chance of him getting into trouble, that's changed now and I don't know what to do. Sad

2. My grandfather. (He's the only grandfather I have left and he's in his upper 80s), He's been having some major health problems, ever since his anyerism was taken out, he's just gone downhill health wise, I'm always checking up on him to see make sure he's okay, I'm just REALLY worried, having an uneasy feeling about it only makes it worse. I've been warned, it's going to happen, I just cant prepare for it, no one can....I wish there was something I could do for him...He has COPD apparently.....Lovely and this kinda scare right before Christmas..... pale pale

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Two issues that are bugging me.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 am

Sorry to hear about your granddad. Just spend as much time as you can with him. On your friend, be honest and tell him what he's doing is scared for you---
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://savereela.all-up.com

Two issues that are bugging me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1