Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Too Quiet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Too Quiet.   Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:30 am

So, Today, I have a lot on my mind, too much infact and whenever that happens, I reflect alot and worry about the things in my life that aren't perfect so I was informed that I'm too quiet and was asked if something is wrong. That always happens with me, I can't be too quiet, if I am, I'm frequently asked if something is bothering me. Well to be honest, alot is bothering me but I don't bring up what bugs me because just telling someone how I'm feeling, they take it personally and then it's just not worth the trouble and it starts a huge fight. It's the holidays like this that get me this way, who knows why but I def have alot of stress on me..This is what I do when I get like this, I turn to things such as a fictional couple as REELA or other things that I enjoy because it gives me an out temporarly and I dont have to worry about it for that period of time. I'm depressed on Christmas, fun right? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet.   Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:00 pm

I think most people use ships as a means out and plus its fun and a great way to talk and discuss things with ppl all over the world Smile

I hope you're feeling more cheery now! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Too Quiet.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1