Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Major Spoilers!

Go down 
+9
Admin
Sandalwood
aleunam
dshortklutz
Kay20
americanamuchacha020
babyblue
Tiger Lily
g-unit
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Exactly Smile We'll definitely put that info in Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:33 pm

I guarantee that if I find some new info about Shane's episode that I will post it. And if someone on here finds something out I'm sure they will post it too, that's what we're here for right?

At this point, I don't even care about the description (not that I would mind one). I just want a date or an episode number at least is that too much to ask? They know exactly what they're doing and believe me, it's working now please please stop lol I can't take it anymore just say WHEN already.
Back to top Go down
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 pm

We'll need to keep track of Ausiello, Kristin and other sources that would announce it and check them everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 pm

I bet we won't know until the actual promo is shown....but I think that whenever we do get news it will be a great and welcomed surprise!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:48 am

Don't be too excited about seeing Ray back in episode 16 just yet roomie fans!!! Episode 16 will indeed be a huge episode for a returning character, however it will be Dr. John Carter. According to another George Clooney/Julianna Margulies article, Noah Wyle will be back on Feb. 19.

Quote :

"ER" is in its final season on NBC, and has been marking the last outing with visits from the early cast including, Anthony Edwards, Noah Wyle, Abraham Benrubi, Eriq LaSalle and Alex Kingston to wrap up old storylines.

Wyle is scheduled to appear Feb. 19.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/01/22/2009-01-22_george_clooney_julianna_margulies_set_to-1.html
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:56 am

GRR!!! Evil or Very Mad

Then perhaps it 17 or 18?

No
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 am

The longer we have to wait then the bette the episode should be....especially if it works out in our favour, which I think it will.

In the wise words of Ray... "all good things, right?" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:19 am

They will most and likely hold off on bringing Ray back as long as possible until the end. They might be trying to have as many of the original cast come back during February. They might also be doing with Shane the same thing they did with George Clooney, filming things out of sequence just so they can have him there.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:22 am

Well they said SW would return before the finale, so I'm assuming it'll either be in late FEB or march.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:23 am

Yay I can't wait to see Carter!!! Yeah I didn't think episode 16 would be Shane's because episode 15 didn't say anything about Carter. I miss Carter so much he was like the heart of the show, him and Ray are the best ones!! It's going to be a great episode, but where oh where is Ray? Maybe episode 17, 18, or 19? I hope it's 17 we've waited long enough. So I guess Reela is going to be one of their 6 episodes wrap up then?
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am

Wow - they are really pulling out the big guns! And I was surprised tonight when the preview they showed had absolutely no mention of episodes beyond the one in two weeks. They are indeed trying to keep everything super duper tight lipped.
Back to top Go down
titanpinay

titanpinay

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:56 am

Ok I got a picture that gives a hint about ER that probably you guys know but if you don't wanna know don't look. Sorry it's not roomie-related.
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20254252,00.html
Back to top Go down
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 am

I feel like these last bits about guest stars are all over the place. I've completely lost track of storylines or whenever everyone is back.

BUT, the good news is that with the amount of folks that are coming back these storylines are looking JUICY.

And in a way I hope Goran/Maura are back for the same episode as Ray, it'll feel like old times!!!!

Can't you just see Abby coming back, looking at Neela and Brenner and saying:

"Neela. Seriously? What the *bleep* are you doing? Here's my cellphone - call Ray and get this damn thing over with."
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Can't you just see Abby coming back, looking at Neela and Brenner and saying:

"Neela. Seriously? What the *bleep* are you doing? Here's my cellphone - call Ray and get this damn thing over with."[/quote]

I could totally see that. And I would love for that to happen. Abby always says what she wants, I wish she would have said something to Neela about Ray as she left this season for good.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:42 am

I wonder if Neela has told Abby about everything she's been going through in recent weeks. Or if she's keeping everything on the downlow. I don't know on this one...
Back to top Go down
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 pm

It looks like Susan Sarandon will also be making an appearance on ER. They sure are going out with a bang!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b80916_susan_sarandon_joins_george_clooney_on.html

Quote :
How do you get Susan Sarandon to appear on ER? Easy. Let her work with George Clooney.

Sources tell me exclusively that Sarandon filmed scenes late last week with fellow Oscar winner Clooney on the set of ER at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank. The episode will air toward the end of the current final season of the long-running NBC hit.

So what went down on set? And which other stars got to share screen time with Dr. Doug Ross, aka Clooney?

According to sources who were there on set for Clooney's return, ER series regular Linda Cardellini (Sam) also got the chance to work with Clooney in at least one scene. So far no details of the storyline have been revealed.

"He was charming," one ER crew member tells me. "Everyone had a great time with George, and he told some great stories about the old days. He really enjoyed himself and was glad he did it."

Sarandon's last NBC guest spot was in 2001 on Friends (a show on which Clooney appeared in 1995). Both actors have received attention recently for being part of the more than 2,000 actors who have declared opposition to a Screen Actors Guild strike.

What do you think of Sarandon and Clooney joining forces for ER's last hurrah? Will you watch?
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 pm

thats some really interesting news.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:09 am

I am moving this thread to Discuss ER, because of the nature.
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:20 am

Seriously - I'm so curious as to what ratings are going to be for these final episodes. And they are going to mack daddy pimp out the promos. It'll be "ER" week on NBC for sure.

Keep your eyes peeled for Ray promos. I'm sure they are coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Spoilers!   Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Spoilers!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2