Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Sad News - Kim Manners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Sad News - Kim Manners   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 am

I know that Kim Manners didn't work on ER, but he worked on Supernatural, another show that I watch and love. He also worked on The X-Files. I was saddened today when I read that he passed away last night afer his battle with lung cancer which was diagnosed only a few months ago.

Here is an extract from Tvovermind about him:

Quote :
Very sad news to report today from the Supernatural family, Kim Manners, Executive Producer and Director, passed away last night from lung cancer. Jim Beaver, Supernatural’s “Bobby”, shared this tragic news just a little over an hour ago via his Facebook. Jim has always been very generous with his fans; sharing his time, his writing, stories from his life, and now the loss of “one of the best friends and best directors he has ever known”. We here at TVOvermind want to extend our most sincere sympathies to the family and friends of Kim Manners.

Besides Supernatural, he is best known for his work on The X-Files, where he directed more episodes than any other director. We are working on putting together a list of all of the episodes of Supernatural that Kim Manners directed, but for now, we just wanted to extend our most heartfelt condolences to all of the lives that he touched, and those who will miss him so much.

Condolences to his friends and family, he was an amazing director and any interview that I ever saw him in or anyone spoke about him in showed that he was also a great man.

Rest in peace Kim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Sad News - Kim Manners   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:22 am

rip---sorry to hear that Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://savereela.all-up.com

Sad News - Kim Manners