Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Pregnancy storyline.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Pregnancy storyline. Empty
PostSubject: The Pregnancy storyline.   The Pregnancy storyline. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 am

How do YOU want it to be added into the ER?

I want it to turn out to be RAY's child, and I dont want to hear people saying it's not possible, It is indeed possible, I've heard from various reela fans that my idea isnt realistic, actually it is.

In the reela reunion part 2, where they finally get together, they make love and however long neela is with ray, her next episode, say it says 6 months later or depending on how far along mindi is pregnant, she comes back pregnant with ray's child.....no brenner's kid or the surogate storyline with banfield, I honestly dont think that storyline with banfield is realistic, neela and banfield barely have any scenes together and these two just met this season so how is that possible? i dont think so but you know, they could but i def dont want it to happen....

I vote for ray's child and it CAN be done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy storyline.   The Pregnancy storyline. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:28 am

You're right they can definitely think of a way to make it Ray's. A story they haven't done someone said Ray and Neela have a baby and live happily ever after THAT'S a story they haven't done yet lol!!! So yes they can think of ways to work this in there. Also I was just thinking that if they put it in there and do the fast forward thing, they could also figure out a way to work a wedding in there as well!!!! That would be great!!! The only thing is I want him to propose BEFORE they find out she's pregnant that way we definitely know it's about more than just the baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy storyline.   The Pregnancy storyline. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:23 am

Yeah, babyblue, I completely agree. I love that idea Smile Now if the writers would listen....
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Leona1986

Leona1986

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy storyline.   The Pregnancy storyline. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:03 pm

I love that idea as well.. I also think it can be done.. I mean this is a show and they can fast forward to show Neela pregnant with Ray's child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy storyline.   The Pregnancy storyline. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pregnancy storyline.
Page 1 of 1