Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morris and Claudia Appreciation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Morris and Claudia Appreciation. Empty
PostSubject: Morris and Claudia Appreciation.   Morris and Claudia Appreciation. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:22 am

I really like this pair, they started so late in the season however I really like Claudia with Morris, they had that spark when they first met. I waited for them to finally pair Morris with someone good, I had thought Hope was it but they ended that storyline, I'm really anxious to see more of these two. I was trying to think of a name for these two, I came up with Clorris Laughing Besides REELA, I really root for these two, I didn't expect to like a couple so late in the season but I do, I'm calling em Clorris Laughing

Last edited by americanamuchacha020 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Morris and Claudia Appreciation.   Morris and Claudia Appreciation. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:41 am

I really like these two together and I'm glad they finally gave Morris someone. I like Claudia she is sweet and she is good for Morris and they really like each other. They are so cute together.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Morris and Claudia Appreciation.   Morris and Claudia Appreciation. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:33 am

babyblue wrote:
I really like these two together and I'm glad they finally gave Morris someone. I like Claudia she is sweet and she is good for Morris and they really like each other. They are so cute together.

I didnt expect Claudia to be honest, I thought they'd never give Morris someone to be with but I was wrong and I really am glad I was, Claudia is so sweet to Morris and Morris treats Claudia very nicely.
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Morris and Claudia Appreciation.   Morris and Claudia Appreciation. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 am

Love them! I hope they do Morris justice and allow him to end up with her by the finale. I kinda am rooting for a wedding, but of course the first wedding I want is Reela. lol.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Morris and Claudia Appreciation.   Morris and Claudia Appreciation. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 am

They're already doing trouble in paradise with these two? Sheesh. Just when we find another pair we like and want together, more drama. well the drama is getting old.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morris and Claudia Appreciation.   Morris and Claudia Appreciation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Morris and Claudia Appreciation.
Page 1 of 1