Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra

Go down 
+18
Sandalwood
missou
pkd_roomies4ever
GalwayGirl
Caro
Kay20
caramel1990
aleunam
Sammy
americanamuchacha020
Tiger Lily
g-unit
zNoelbaby
akaz
Sem1973
Vero_roomies
roomieslover
Admin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:10 pm

She was also featured in the 'Metro' (paper circulated in London) - talks about how she is more glamourous now and is finally catching up with Keira.

On the topic of 'Compulsion', it's been slated a bit by critics, they don't see why anyone would throw themselves at Ray Winstone (did find that element strange too).
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Well I was the opposite -I watched the start and missed the last half hour. It was all getting a bit too dark and heavy so I didn't stick around to watch the fallout. I had to read The Changeling years ago in school so even though Compulsion was advertised as 'loosely' based on the Jacobean tragedy it was impossible to have any sympathy for the main characters from the start. I had a preconceived idea that Anjika and Flowers deserved each other in the end so it was confusing when Anjika wasn't as obviously manipulative as Beatrice in the play, and Flowers wasn't as obviously vulnerable as DeFlores character either. Would have to watch it again on its own merits- and to see what happens in the end.

Also I agree it was well acted but not especially compelling TV since non of the characters were likable or sympathetic. Good to see Nagra on British TV though and playing a completely different sort of role. I did note she got at a 'wanker' line in there however.
Back to top Go down

Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4