Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

a very nice article with quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: a very nice article with quotes   Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

They have a really good article with quotes from almost everyone.

Shane's quote kind of had to do with reela.

ahh can't wait!

http://cdn.emmys.tv/emmymag/eex-09mar-er2-singl.php
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: a very nice article with quotes   Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks for the link!

I just love Shane! i think hes right, it was really powerful, and we were definately upset.
I didnt know people on set was teary-eyed, but thats so right somehow.

Shane West
Dr. Ray Barnett

ďAt the end of season thirteen, Neela [Parminder Nagra] finds Ray in a different hospital after he had been missing for several weeks. She also finds that he has been in a huge accident and that his legs have been amputated. It was a very difficult scene to shoot, and everyone was teary-eyed that day. I donít think we ever realized how powerful those scenes were going to be. And I donít think we ever realized that the fans were going to be so upset.Ē

Parminder Nagra
Dr. Neela Rasgotra

ďOne of my most vivid memories is from the funeral scene for [Dr. Michael] Gallant [Sharif Atkinsís character, who was killed in Iraq]. It was a very cold Chicago day. We used real military men, and I will never forget the image of the American flag being folded and the guns being shot into the air. It was such a strong emotional moment, given what was actually going on in the world.Ē
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: a very nice article with quotes   Tue May 18, 2010 11:35 pm

aleunam wrote:
Thanks for the link!

I just love Shane! i think hes right, it was really powerful, and we were definately upset.
I didnt know people on set was teary-eyed, but thats so right somehow.

Shane West
Dr. Ray Barnett

ďAt the end of season thirteen, Neela [Parminder Nagra] finds Ray in a different hospital after he had been missing for several weeks. She also finds that he has been in a huge accident and that his legs have been amputated. It was a very difficult scene to shoot, and everyone was teary-eyed that day. I donít think we ever realized how powerful those scenes were going to be. And I donít think we ever realized that the fans were going to be so upset.Ē

Parminder Nagra
Dr. Neela Rasgotra

ďOne of my most vivid memories is from the funeral scene for [Dr. Michael] Gallant [Sharif Atkinsís character, who was killed in Iraq]. It was a very cold Chicago day. We used real military men, and I will never forget the image of the American flag being folded and the guns being shot into the air. It was such a strong emotional moment, given what was actually going on in the world.Ē

I really think they didnt think that the ROOMIE fans would be that upset over losing ray in season 13, i remember seeing the last clips of reela in season 13 and i was left with such a feeling of hurt and disappointment....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a very nice article with quotes   

Back to top Go down

a very nice article with quotes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1