Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 am

Well, I heard theres a show that Maura T is going to star in and I'm going to give that a try, She's always rocked her scenes, I loved her in Liar Liar, Baby Mama etc..She's just got that awseome humor about her..

Anyone going to give southland a try? I keep seeing previews for it but ehh, I just never seem to get into a cop-like show..

I hope a new show ties me back to the tv for thursday... Laughing

Gah, I cant wait for army wives to start again....altho its not on thursdays, i still miss it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Well, I watch Supernatural and that is aired on a Thursday too so I am good for a while Razz

I also have the DVD's from season 1-13 so far.....I'll just watch them every Thursday from season 1 again Razz

Livejournal |Youtube |Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Well I watch Dexter after ER, so I will continue to watch that (don't know if andyone else watches it) alone but I have ER on dvd too Sammy, I'm going to buy season 13 as its reduced in price now - yay!

Been watching season 12 again and I just think that Victor Clemente is so hot. I wonder if many peeps still remember him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 pm

KG wrote:
Well I watch Dexter after ER, so I will continue to watch that (don't know if andyone else watches it) alone but I have ER on dvd too Sammy, I'm going to buy season 13 as its reduced in price now - yay!

Been watching season 12 again and I just think that Victor Clemente is so hot. I wonder if many peeps still remember him.

I don't think Victor was hot, thats just my opinion, but I did think his character was funny.

Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 pm

lol -true he was v funny, but he would never be as hot as Dr Ray Barnett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:26 pm

KG wrote:
lol -true he was v funny, but he would never be as hot as Dr Ray Barnett.

AGREED! LOL

I loved the episode, "The Tragic Victor and the Gallant Hero" when he was brought in by the police after having a melt down and peeing the the guys car, and Ray asked Abby would he go and get Luka and Victor said,

"Thats right run to daddy you little bitch" Razz Shane Wets face was so funny then Razz

Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Lol, to me JL will always be Sid from 'Ice Age' tongue - although he was awesome in 'Romeo and Juliet'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?   

Back to top Go down

What is everyone going to do for thursdays later on?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: