Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your least favorite Reela moment?

Go down 
+11
anna
babyblue
dshortklutz
kjwalker
Admin
Sandalwood
KG
jontinf
Kay20
pkd_roomies4ever
americanamuchacha020
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

What's your least favorite Reela moment? Empty
PostSubject: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:32 am

Mine to be honest, is The honeymoon is over, I loved it yet again it absolutely broke my heart to pieces! That clip still IS heartbreaking, it was a really traumatic clip, i think they didnt expect it to be so hurtful to fans but that left me with the worst feeling ever for over a year!!! -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:42 am

Americana I totally feel the same way about that episode. I loved it b/c it was very dramatic and showed that both neela and ray loved e/o alot and bad timing was to blame for the reason they weren't together. But, of course it was SO said to see ray seeing in the hospital bed helpless. I also didn't like it b/c it was Ray's last eppy as a series regular. And i absolutely love Shane West. Actually, I only started watching ER b/c I saw he was in it. At that time I wasn't familiar with many of the ER actors besides him. And Parminder since I watched Bend it Like Bechem. But I have to admit the main reason I watched it was because Shane was in the show. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:59 am

All of Ray's relationship with Katey Alvaro. She sucked. It would have been more interesting if her character was more interesting and less skanky.
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 am

The scene where Ray goes to console Neela on the rooftop after she learns of Gallants death really bugs me. Not in the 'I have something to criticize' about it way. It just makes me really sad. I just feel so bad for both of them. The somewhat mirror scene to that is in The Honeymoon Is Over when it is Ray pushing Neela away. (also ranking in my top least favorite moments).

A lot of I Don't is difficult to watch. Again, it's a good episode, it's just pale . They're so close and then everything that could go wrong, goes wrong.

Quote :
All of Ray's relationship with Katey Alvaro. She sucked. It would have been more interesting if her character was more interesting and less skanky.

I always hated how she acted towards Neela. I try to imagine if I would've acted the same as she were I in her place... but, she's just so spiteful. She even seemed to get pleasure from making Neela feel guilty in S14. Ugh. I remember how frustrating it felt to see her taking care of Ray and being there for him at the hospital. UGH.
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:02 pm

I think their first kiss in the car was sweet cos they both wanted it and the way Ray stopped Neela from going out by calling her his sexy voice. Plus the handshake for them to move in together in only connect. They were so funny together too in s11.

[quote]I also didn't like it b/c it was Ray's last eppy as a series regular.
I felt sad at this too. Esp when Ray says he even fell in love with her and Neela trying to say why she had called him.

I have quite a few fav Reela moments and 'Finally' was one of them too. I think Ray spoke for everyone not just himself!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Yeah, HIO was brutal. Those hospital scenes were just killer because it didn't have to end up that way. Ugh.

One moment between Neela and Ray that I did not like was in S.11 where the two aunts' niece dies. Neela orders Ray to "Get Up!", and essentially forces him to tell the women the real reason the niece died (fatal air embolism caused by Ray).

I just did not like the tone with which Neela said "Get Up" to Ray -- it grates on me everytime, as does the look on her face afterward. And this is the same epi where she got in trouble for putting in umbilical lines in an infant. A little self-righteous.
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Sandalwood wrote:
One moment between Neela and Ray that I did not like was in S.11 where the two aunts' niece dies. Neela orders Ray to "Get Up!", and essentially forces him to tell the women the real reason the niece died (fatal air embolism caused by Ray).

I just did not like the tone with which Neela said "Get Up" to Ray -- it grates on me everytime, as does the look on her face afterward. And this is the same epi where she got in trouble for putting in umbilical lines in an infant. A little self-righteous.

I agree. That moment bugs me for the same reason. I'm assuming it was trying to demonstrate how Neela was becoming some moral touchstone for Ray?

But, she did have this judgmental attitude toward Ray through a lot of S11. lol I always took it as a way for her being in severe denial that she was intrigued by him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 pm

For some reason, I cringe everytime during I Don't when Ray hands Neela the CD. The scene screams "can I tell you ANY MORE that I like you?" desperation, and makes me uncomfortable. Plus, I was tired of every single feeling coming from Ray's side. Of course, I liked how Neela finally spoke up about how she felt about Ray. Of course, it went pale at the end...
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Admin wrote:
For some reason, I cringe everytime during I Don't when Ray hands Neela the CD. The scene screams "can I tell you ANY MORE that I like you?" desperation, and makes me uncomfortable. Plus, I was tired of every single feeling coming from Ray's side. Of course, I liked how Neela finally spoke up about how she felt about Ray. Of course, it went pale at the end...

I agree with you, that scene is def hard, I dont is a good episode but also heartbreaking at the same time. that episode REALLY made me hate gates even more but that one topped it, i hated gates throughout S. 13 for butting in like that. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Admin wrote:

There are a few ways in which I think TPTB took the cheesy way out in I Don't. First, I wasn't crazy about Neela's reaction to the CD - sort of mechanical, if you ask me. I felt like it didn't affect her the way it should have. Then, when Hope interrupted, Neela didn't have to run off right away -- she could have taken an extra minute to finish talking to him, or at least say 'we'll finish this later". Also, Ray's reading into the Gates-touching-Neela's-cheek scene -- considering how he and Neela had just had that convo (sort of) upstairs about putting the past behind them, I can't believe he wouldn't say something or stick around to see what was going on. Also, after the Ray and Gates fight (where Gates threw the first punch), she could have followed after Ray to .... see if he was okay, to yell at him, anything, something (it would have totally prevented what happened to him next).

I hate that TPTB totally left some unrealistic holes in this epi just to set up the Ray/drunk/truck scene. Mad
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Sandalwood wrote:
Admin wrote:

There are a few ways in which I think TPTB took the cheesy way out in I Don't. First, I wasn't crazy about Neela's reaction to the CD - sort of mechanical, if you ask me. I felt like it didn't affect her the way it should have. Then, when Hope interrupted, Neela didn't have to run off right away -- she could have taken an extra minute to finish talking to him, or at least say 'we'll finish this later". Also, Ray's reading into the Gates-touching-Neela's-cheek scene -- considering how he and Neela had just had that convo (sort of) upstairs about putting the past behind them, I can't believe he wouldn't say something or stick around to see what was going on. Also, after the Ray and Gates fight (where Gates threw the first punch), she could have followed after Ray to .... see if he was okay, to yell at him, anything, something (it would have totally prevented what happened to him next).

I hate that TPTB totally left some unrealistic holes in this epi just to set up the Ray/drunk/truck scene. Mad

they could of taken ray out another way, that drunken truck scene was unnecessary!
Back to top Go down
kjwalker

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:25 pm

You are right...in fact, they shouldn't have even taken him out at all. Just imagine how many Reela scenes we could have had if SW had stayed on ER the whole time...too bad.

I remember watching I Don't the first time and being completely shocked that they hit Ray with a truck. All that romance potential with Neela - just lost. And then having to wait two full weeks until we found out what happened to Ray - talk about torture!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:10 pm

kjwalker wrote:
You are right...in fact, they shouldn't have even taken him out at all. Just imagine how many Reela scenes we could have had if SW had stayed on ER the whole time...too bad.

I remember watching I Don't the first time and being completely shocked that they hit Ray with a truck. All that romance potential with Neela - just lost. And then having to wait two full weeks until we found out what happened to Ray - talk about torture!

two weeks is nothing, how about going a year of that torture without no reela...-_-
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:17 pm

kjwalker wrote:

KJ, you know it was Shane's decision to leave, right?

But I too have often thought about what a meaty Roomie relationship we could have gotten if he stuck around. (Oh, I'm sure they would have dragged out the Gates angst, but there would have been some *good* Roomie moments for sure!) I have no idea how I sat through S.14.
Back to top Go down
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:20 pm

It was his decision to leave. I think he said in TV Guide right before Haunted came on that he loved being apart of the show but he felt it was time to move on and do other things.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:22 pm

dshortklutz wrote:
It was his decision to leave. I think he said in TV Guide right before Haunted came on that he loved being apart of the show but he felt it was time to move on and do other things.

I thought it was because his contract was up and also him wanting to do movies
Back to top Go down
kjwalker

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:28 pm

SW left for a bunch of reasons, probably a little bit of everything - wanting to do something different, movies, his contract was up and he had a new pilot for a legal show (that didn't get picked up).
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Sandalwood wrote:
Admin wrote:

ITA Sandal. I like the touching rooftop scene between Reela in that episode but you're right about the CD scene. It made me so mad that she just goes "Thanks" and no hug or kiss on the cheek. It was really sweet of him to do that and you know Ray communicates thru music. We saw the way she was looking at it later but it would have been better if Ray had gotten a better thank you.

I think about how Shane shouldn't have left all the time. I know he wanted to leave and do other things but it makes me sad thinking about how many good Reela scenes we could have gotten. He should have stayed it was just a couple more seasons. Sad . If he had, they could have given us more and definitely "I love you's". Crying or Very sad It makes me so sad. And I'm sure they would have let Ray keep his legs too. Sad.

I was just thinking, another episode I do NOT like is Jigsaw. When Ray sees Neela making out with Gates in the trauma room. The first time I saw that, and I saw the look on his face, my heart really bled for him. It was so sad. And then he asks out Katey later on in the same episode. Grr, did not like Katey.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:00 pm

babyblue wrote:
Sandalwood wrote:
Admin wrote:

ITA Sandal. I like the touching rooftop scene between Reela in that episode but you're right about the CD scene. It made me so mad that she just goes "Thanks" and no hug or kiss on the cheek. It was really sweet of him to do that and you know Ray communicates thru music. We saw the way she was looking at it later but it would have been better if Ray had gotten a better thank you.

I think about how Shane shouldn't have left all the time. I know he wanted to leave and do other things but it makes me sad thinking about how many good Reela scenes we could have gotten. He should have stayed it was just a couple more seasons. Sad . If he had, they could have given us more and definitely "I love you's". Crying or Very sad It makes me so sad. And I'm sure they would have let Ray keep his legs too. Sad.

I was just thinking, another episode I do NOT like is Jigsaw. When Ray sees Neela making out with Gates in the trauma room. The first time I saw that, and I saw the look on his face, my heart really bled for him. It was so sad. And then he asks out Katey later on in the same episode. Grr, did not like Katey.

S. 13 really broke my heart for ray, it was so heartbreaking and i know gates was only doing that to win neela and stick it to ray, what a jerk at the time, neela was mixed up in S. 13, really BAD! That was the worst time for her, she was a recent window, ray the other guy she couldnt separate michael from, i get it now, she really couldnt be with ray at the time until she got some of that rebound out of her system.i didnt get that until now, she couldnt be with ray during that time, she did infact need the time she told ray she needed before she could do what she had to do, but she took TOO much time and ray's hurt took over, neela cares for him, i saw back then and we saw it this season too, more than any other season we've had with reela....katey really pissed me off, that girl was okay at first to neela but once she started seeing that altho neela said they are just friends, katey's jealousy kicked in and KNEW that ray didnt really want her, but the way she treated neela and called her a bitch, okay, yeah ,that was uncalled for. Katey's stupidity really ticked me off, i think it was just her pride getting hurt b/c she came off as a girl that alot of guys wanted but clearly ray didnt want her lol..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Yes, we can all definitely agree that those two should've had more scenes-- even in S11-13. Things just seem to get more interesting when they're in the same frame together. It's amazing how much happened in that time. A lot of shows like to drag on stuff like that. ER did it a little with reela, but I have a feeling that they weren't expecting Shane to leave after S13. The plan was probably to have them get together at the end of the season after the Gates drama, or I suppose, continue the romantic drama in some other way. But, in S13, it did feel like they were going somewhere with Reela and then the sudden twist seemed less pre-destined by the writers and more trying to accomodate Shane's departure.

Do you guys think Shane left because he felt underused? If he wanted something different, why would he do another TV show?

babyblue wrote:

Oh yeah. And it was SO ridiculous. My reaction to it was more... scratch

There have been three moments where I really did not like Neela: that make-out scene with Gates, her lack of reaction or just action in I Don't, and her stoicism in The Honeymoon Is Over.

I was in such shock when I watched that scene when it aired. I wanted to see her get madder or sadder or something. She just sort of sat there. Interestingly, I read an article where PN talked about how she felt really angry when time came to shoot that scene even though it was fiction. So, I wonder if it was a choice by the director or writers to mellow the hell out. They had her show some emotion when she first sees that his legs have been amputated, but then... cool as a cucumber. I don't if that's just keeping in character or being unnaturally stoic.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:10 pm

jontinf wrote:
Yes, we can all definitely agree that those two should've had more scenes-- even in S11-13. Things just seem to get more interesting when they're in the same frame together. It's amazing how much happened in that time. A lot of shows like to drag on stuff like that. ER did it a little with reela, but I have a feeling that they weren't expecting Shane to leave after S13. The plan was probably to have them get together at the end of the season after the Gates drama, or I suppose, continue the romantic drama in some other way. But, in S13, it did feel like they were going somewhere with Reela and then the sudden twist seemed less pre-destined by the writers and more trying to accomodate Shane's departure.

Do you guys think Shane left because he felt underused? If he wanted something different, why would he do another TV show?

babyblue wrote:

Oh yeah. And it was SO ridiculous. My reaction to it was more... scratch

There have been three moments where I really did not like Neela: that make-out scene with Gates, her lack of reaction or just action in I Don't, and her stoicism in The Honeymoon Is Over.

I was in such shock when I watched that scene when it aired. I wanted to see her get madder or sadder or something. She just sort of sat there. Interestingly, I read an article where PN talked about how she felt really angry when time came to shoot that scene even though it was fiction. So, I wonder if it was a choice by the director or writers to mellow the hell out. They had her show some emotion when she first sees that his legs have been amputated, but then... cool as a cucumber. I don't if that's just keeping in character or being unnaturally stoic.

Neela was crying in the room with ray in that hospital scene, her eyes were all misty however if i saw a sight like that, id be shocked....she was def upset and S. 14 proved it, she was nothing but a blue character, she was in a deep depression most of it.
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:51 am

My worst Reela moment was Rays misinterpretation of the Neela and Gates scene in I Don't. I'm sure someones mentioned it before but that scene, and the tragedy that ensues from that bears similarities to Othello. (whereby a misheard conversation confirms Othello's unjustified suspicions, and he acts upon what he think he knows to tragic consequences, thus sealing his own fate)

I for one felt Neela explained well her feelings and failings in regard to Ray pretty well in their conversation before the wedding ....and she was looking for HIM when she happened upon Gates all upset.

Who knows what she was going to say to Ray when she went looking for him. I took her almost brush off of the CD not as ingratitude but just one of those moments between couples where there's something profound that needs to be said there and then, and anything else is a sort of distraction at that point. And later we do see that she does reflect and consider the significance of the gesture the CD was and calls Ray.

Had Ray actually trusted Neela he wouldn't have reacted as he did when he saw her and Gates. That's where the tragedy lies.

But they both grew up from all of this and became wiser and better people.... and are SOOOO incredibly happy together now. Very Happy (and at least he didnt kill her)
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 am

anna wrote:
My worst Reela moment was Rays misinterpretation of the Neela and Gates scene in I Don't. I'm sure someones mentioned it before but that scene, and the tragedy that ensues from that bears similarities to Othello. (whereby a misheard conversation confirms Othello's unjustified suspicions, and he acts upon what he think he knows to tragic consequences, thus sealing his own fate)

I for one felt Neela explained well her feelings and failings in regard to Ray pretty well in their conversation before the wedding ....and she was looking for HIM when she happened upon Gates all upset.

Who knows what she was going to say to Ray when she went looking for him. I took her almost brush off of the CD not as ingratitude but just one of those moments between couples where there's something profound that needs to be said there and then, and anything else is a sort of distraction at that point. And later we do see that she does reflect and consider the significance of the gesture the CD was and calls Ray.

Had Ray actually trusted Neela he wouldn't have reacted as he did when he saw her and Gates. That's where the tragedy lies.

But they both grew up from all of this and became wiser and better people.... and are SOOOO incredibly happy together now. Very Happy (and at least he didnt kill her)

What a great literary allusion, anna! I have thought about how tragic that misinterpretation was, but never in the sense that I realized to what extent it so could have been prevented-- and how more proactive Neela was acting than I gave her credit for.

At least, he didn't kill her is right! lol Although, there were moments that it seemed like it, didn't it? tongue It just breaks my heart that he didn't trust her enough. That look on Ray's face when he sees Neela and Gates in 'I Don't' just kills me. With all the mistrust and missed chances this couple has endured, sometimes it's surprising that they were able to overcome it all. I always found it especially biting that Ray called Katey after his accident. It was a blow to Neela, it was revealing how the close friends he had were all suddenly rendered distant from him that night (Pratt, Abby, Morris etc.) Had that accident happened a year ago, Neela probably would've been the first person he contacted.

On a somewhat related, but lighter note, I love how when Neela is saying her fake "Punjabi blessing" at the wedding that Ray's the only one in the room with kind of a suspicious look on his face. It cracks me up and does demonstrate how well he knows her.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:48 am

jontinf wrote:
anna wrote:

What a great literary allusion, anna! I have thought about how tragic that misinterpretation was, but never in the sense that I realized to what extent it so could have been prevented-- and how more proactive Neela was acting than I gave her credit for.

At least, he didn't kill her is right! lol Although, there were moments that it seemed like it, didn't it? tongue It just breaks my heart that he didn't trust her enough. That look on Ray's face when he sees Neela and Gates in 'I Don't' just kills me. With all the mistrust and missed chances this couple has endured, sometimes it's surprising that they were able to overcome it all. I always found it especially biting that Ray called Katey after his accident. It was a blow to Neela, it was revealing how the close friends he had were all suddenly rendered distant from him that night (Pratt, Abby, Morris etc.) Had that accident happened a year ago, Neela probably would've been the first person he contacted.

On a somewhat related, but lighter note, I love how when Neela is saying her fake "Punjabi blessing" at the wedding that Ray's the only one in the room with kind of a suspicious look on his face. It cracks me up and does demonstrate how well he knows her.

Thing is, when it comes to matter of the heart, sometimes its really hard to trust the one you love, you're terrifed of getting burned again(& with Neela's track record during that time, I dont blame Ray one bit!) and that scene of ray seeing neela and gates and the whole hand on the face thing, i wish ray would of stuck around a couple secs longer, it wouda avoided that but you know, it was because of that fight that got neela to break things off with gates, gates line saying that what ray and neela had in the past is over finished and done, that pissed me off, who is he to be saying that? that was none of his business and still, after all that time, reela's bond was still intact...<3 Thing is, after neela breaks up with gates and her feelings for ray are suddenly very much clear, if neela felt nothing for ray in that hospital room, she wouldnt of gotten that upset....

To me...Neela grew up a hell of alot in S. 15, they were right, Ray's return would impact her and it did, Haunted still blows me away, to me, It feels like they already are together in that episode, brenner was not on her mind, she wanted RAY that night and she still did throughout the season, it was very clear, but neela is the type to suffer in silence then screw a guy to let off some steam, IE brenner....she may have liked him but her feelings for ray got in the way, which got neela to come to the conclusion of her and brenner werent going to work for many reasons but the biggest one, Ray.
Back to top Go down
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Speaking of I Don't, has anyone seen the deleted season 13 scene of Neela and Ray at Luby's wedding? This was probably the the set up scene for the famous balcony/CD scene. It's nothing much, but Ray is sitting and drinking at the bar alone. Pratt, Gates, and Frank are talking on the other side. Neela walks up and she and Ray look directly at each other. Ray gives her this sad/depressed look(this was after the scene where Ray and Pratt are talking and notice Neela and Gates have come together) and Neela gives him a "Oh damn! I know I screwed up." look. Neela's expression showed that she was aware that she was hurting Ray. I think Neela was prepared to stop dodging her feelings for Ray and I think she realized how much Ray had falling for her. But more importantly, I think she had come to accept that she had falling for him too. Do you all remember how she was looking at Ray so longingly as Luka and Abby danced during the reception? Unfortunately, we all remember how tragic the episode ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favorite Reela moment?   What's your least favorite Reela moment? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite Reela moment?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next