Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Technical Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
judymadeleine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Technical Question Empty
PostSubject: Technical Question   Technical Question EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm

First of all, excuse me if this is not the right place for posting a technical question, so please administrator feel free to move this post to another board should you consider it fit.

Here goes my question: so far I've been watching the 11-14 seasons using Windows Media Player, where the episodes were played in letterbox format with the two blank bars above and below, but I have recently switched to BS Player which is easier to manage when using subtitles (English is no my first language as you've probably already noticed).

Anyway, since watching ER episodes with BS Player the format appears now in full screen and the quality of the picture seems somehow grainier and not as good as it used to be...

Which is the original format in which the show used to be broadcasted in the US?
Is anyone on this board techncally savy or can offer some advice on how to set the media player for better picture quality?

Please excuse all this rambling and thanks in advance for this wonderful venue for all Reela fans.

Peace!
Back to top Go down

Technical Question
Page 1 of 1