Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!! Empty
PostSubject: Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!!   Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:05 am

I seriously dont get why so many fans are saying Neela broke up with Brenner after finding out about his past, I'm getting sick of it honestly. Neela cared about Simon later on, because one, Ray wasn't around and two, she barely had any friends at county anymore. It's getting on my nerves to be honest, Neela broke up with Brenner because of his lack of communication and in her speech in the breakup, that she knows they're not meant to be together and that there is better out there for both of em. What I don't get is, Why are fans saying Ray is the cause of this couple flat-lining? Ray was never once mentioned in that scene....Neela became the mature woman that wanted a real relationship and finally, Reela's timing was right for once! Sick of the Neela bashing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!!   Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 pm

I definitely agree. And i'm pretty sure the huge reason behind people's reaction toward's neela's abrupt breakup was her timing. Right after she found out, she broke up with him and that's what people took it as when in reality it was just the icing on the cake that proved her fears - that there was zero communication.

I think that's what "Shifting Equilibrium" was supposed to clear up between them - that they were not right for each other, but they were on their way to doing the right thing for themselves.
It's kind of sad, just seeing Simon's face when he saw Ray and Neela together, wistful with that "One that got away" look. :🤷: you can't beat true love...
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!!   Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:05 pm

I know I don't like the amount of peeps slating Neela for breaking up with Simon. Most these people tend to be the ones that have only started to watch s15 cos it s the last season - my cousin has only watched s15 so far and thinks Simon and Neela make a great coule - yuck! I've told her that she needs to watch the other seasons as we all know who Neela always should of been with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!!   Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray wasn't the cause of the breakup of Neela and Simon!!
Page 1 of 1