Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twilight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Twilight   Twilight EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Just thought I'd drop a quick note to ask if anyone else has any thoughts to share on this:
I watched the film Twilight the other day, and a few of my friends had a good laugh as I hadn't seen any trailers or read anything about it and didn't even know what the story was about, so I got comments like "where the h... have you been all this time??", but I just wanted to say I absolutely loved it. I thought the story was beautiful, and for some reason the whole thing just really got to me, when I must admit I don't usually get too involved with these things (all roomies related stuff aside of course!).
Has anyone else seen it, what did you think?
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:00 pm

When I first heard about twilight, I wasnt interested at all, however my lovely mother who seems to LOVE movies more than anyone else in my family made me go see it with her, I went into the theater as not a fan but came out as a hardcore fan Laughing I love this movie, I am soooooooooooooooo into it like you wouldnt believe, I got into the Edward/Bella relationship, theres just something about it, I do know I want those two together...BAD! Its just a really awseome movie and I look forward to new moon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:17 pm

I had a movie night and watched this and changeling - which really freaked me out. Twilight - I've got mixed feelings about this. I do love Edward's character though. It was a good film but it reminds me a little of buffy the whole human and vampire/ forbidden/ star crossed lovers. I guess I question it too much. What if this... what if that..... but it is good film.
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks for your opinions you guys.
I was quite surprised by the fact that I liked the movie that much!
I guess because I never really watched Buffy or any other vampire stuff, I don't really have anything to compare it to.
I also really liked the character of Edward, I thought Rob Pattinson did a great job with it too. I'm not keen on him one way or another, but I did think he fitted that character really well.
I guess I quite liked the mystery that comes with the character as well, and that slightly blurry line between the good in him and the bad.
The story with Bella was beautiful, although I must admit for some reason I wasn't as keen on her character as I was on his.
But still, overall, really enjoyed it and will definitely go and watch New Moon at the cinema!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: