Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO   Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO 2wc36t1

**Watch in HQ**

"Faking like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em, I know what you are, what you are, baby"

Ray Barnett has a way with the ladies, and Neela knows just what he is.

I wasn't originally going to have Neela being the one who called him a womanizer, but then when I put the clips in with her and the looks she gave him, it just seemed to fit. And we can all remember the important lines when she told Ray that he should take a girl out and talk with her first...i think we all know what she was implying? *winks*

So, I hope that you like this video, it only contains clips of a lovely season 11 Ray, so it is kind of a tribute to his old womanizing ways before Neela changed him.

Song: Womanizer
Artist: Britney Spears
Edited With: Sony Vegas
Edited By: DockRock07

Links:

Y O U T U B E

B A M V I D

Downloading:

4shared
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO   Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey Sammy,

Iloved the vid - too funny. Him hitting on Kerry and keeping it sweet with the nurses. lol.

Btw - i've read your fanfic too, had to read the whole thing and other story with it. It's really good - but I don't like Ray feeling like that, please make him happy soon. He's so sad and shud know that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Neela just seems so patient and there for him too. I HATE his dad.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO   Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 am

KG wrote:
Hey Sammy,

Iloved the vid - too funny. Him hitting on Kerry and keeping it sweet with the nurses. lol.

Btw - i've read your fanfic too, had to read the whole thing and other story with it. It's really good - but I don't like Ray feeling like that, please make him happy soon. He's so sad and shud know that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Neela just seems so patient and there for him too. I HATE his dad.

Thanks so much KG, for both! I can't give anything away about that story....but i have to update a few of my others and they are happier than that one, I promise Razz I can't help it though, I'm an angst lover at heart...but love to get my happy ending!
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO   Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 am

Brilliant video Sammy, I loved it, and it really brings me back to season 11 Ray, with the sleeveless tops and the black nail varnish. You've really captured a whole montage of great looks and equally great t-shirts.

Last edited by anna on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO   Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 am

Wow. Shane West is CUTE. Very Happy I think I'm just going to watch this video everytime I need to cheer myself up.

Very nice tribute to S11 Ray. A lot of it was really fresh to me since I didn't get to catch a lot of S11 for some strange reason when it aired and I have the worst luck at catching later season reruns. I also really like the tint you used for the video. It looks really great and adds a certain sharpness to it. I agree with the Neela POV part-- what a long way those two came.

Well done, Sammy!!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO   Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

@anna - Thanks so much. And I agree, Shane had some really great t-shirts!

@jontinf - Aww thanks so much. I'm glad you like the colouring...I always try to use a differant one for my videos depending on the mood of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO   Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray Barnett || Womanizer || COMPLETED VIDEO
Page 1 of 1