Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammy

avatar

Number of posts : 539
Age : 27
Localisation : Northern Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:48 am



Title: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela
Vid by: DockRock07
Song: Hero
Artist: Enrigue Ingelsius
Fandom: ER
Length/Size: 1.26
Summery: "And I will stand by you forever, you can take my breathe away" Ray will always be there for Neela and Neela for him, no matter what.

Watch Here: Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
babyblue

avatar

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am

Hi, Sammy! Great job!! I can't wait to watch the whole thing! I just hope that one day I can make videos as well as you do!

I wanted to ask you something, too. For my video, I was wondering if there was any way I could make something someone says echo. I'm sure there's a way I can do that but Idk how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy

avatar

Number of posts : 539
Age : 27
Localisation : Northern Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:29 pm

babyblue wrote:
Hi, Sammy! Great job!! I can't wait to watch the whole thing! I just hope that one day I can make videos as well as you do!

I wanted to ask you something, too. For my video, I was wondering if there was any way I could make something someone says echo. I'm sure there's a way I can do that but Idk how.

Hey. I'm glad you liked it but that was the whole video Embarassed Real life was kicking my ass and I really wanted to get it done...but I have more, longer vids planned Smile

Oh, and as for the echo thing you can do that in SV....I'll add that into the tutorial Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
KG



Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Hey Sammy,

this is such a brill video! I hope your not too snowed under with work but I sure do understand how you're feeling. I can not wait until the xmas hols. Time is going so fast and I've got so much to do.

Great work as always. Keep it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy

avatar

Number of posts : 539
Age : 27
Localisation : Northern Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am

KG wrote:
Hey Sammy,

this is such a brill video! I hope your not too snowed under with work but I sure do understand how you're feeling. I can not wait until the xmas hols. Time is going so fast and I've got so much to do.

Great work as always. Keep it up. Smile

Aww, thanks so much KG, I'm really glad you liked it Smile

Yeah, it hasn't been too bad now that I've got my first assignment done and out of the way Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
anna



Number of posts : 108
Localisation : England
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:40 am

Its lovely Sammy, especially since its all the season 15 scenes. Happy Times! and a nice end to a horrifically boring day of mandatory training for me. Cheers! Cant wait for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy

avatar

Number of posts : 539
Age : 27
Localisation : Northern Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:50 am

anna wrote:
Its lovely Sammy, especially since its all the season 15 scenes. Happy Times! and a nice end to a horrifically boring day of mandatory training for me. Cheers! Cant wait for more Very Happy

Aww, thanks so much anna, I'm really glad that you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
babyblue

avatar

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:53 am

Sammy wrote:
Hey. I'm glad you liked it but that was the whole video Embarassed Real life was kicking my ass and I really wanted to get it done...but I have more, longer vids planned Smile

Oh, and as for the echo thing you can do that in SV....I'll add that into the tutorial Smile

Oh Razz . Well your videos always leave me wanting more, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store!!!

Yeah I figured, you can do a lot with SV, I really love it!! And thank you so much yay! Just remember there's no rush, I know you're busy and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]   

Back to top Go down
 
Stand By You Forever || Ray&Neela [fanvid]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forever Travels #1!!!!
» Pipe stand Italian/German?
» Help to ID this umbrella stand/ big vase
» Always and Forever
» Forever My Sarah

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Reela Fan Work-
Jump to: