Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66 Empty
PostSubject: Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66   Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:15 am

I was so sad when I read this....God bless him and his family, and may he rest in peace.

Michael Crichton, the author of such popular novels as Jurassic Park, Timeline, The Andromeda Strain and Disclosure, died on Tuesday at the age of 66. Crichton's family revealed that he had been suffering from "a private battle with cancer" for quite some time, which came as a shock to his many fans around the globe. In addition to his plethora of novels, Crichton also gained fame for creating NBC's medical drama ER, which is currently in its 15th and final season. His final novel, Next, was published in 2006.

TVGuide.com posted a statement from Crichton's family regarding his death, which reads: "While the world knew him as a great storyteller that challenged our preconceived notions about the world around us. . . family and friends knew Michael Crichton as a devoted husband, loving father and generous friend who inspired each of us to strive to see the wonders of our world through new eyes. He did this with a wry sense of humor that those who were privileged to know him personally will never forget."

Here's a link to the article: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/er/famed-author-and-er-creator-mi-24241.aspx
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66   Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:22 am

That is so sad. Sad My prayers go out to his friends and family for their loss. I guess the one good thing to come out of it is that he is no longer suffering and is with his Savior now.

Sem1973
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66   Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:14 am

Thats really sad but may he rest in peace and applause for him creating ER, the best show in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66   Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

Famed Author and 'ER' Creator Michael Crichton Dies at 66
Page 1 of 1