Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!

Go down 
+8
Kay20
Leona1986
Sammy
dshortklutz
katie01
Elsa
americanamuchacha020
roomieslover
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roomieslover

roomieslover

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! Empty
PostSubject: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:11 am

HOW AWESOME!!!! Very Happy
I'm soo happy for her if it's true!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/30129254.html

Last edited by roomieslover on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 am

Aww, thats fantastic news for her! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Elsa

Elsa

Number of posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:25 am

if it's true...

They not made Neela pregnant of Ray... Aw but I wish! Sad

here another link:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/parminder%20nagra%20pregnant_1087937

Last edited by Elsa on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 am

it said in the article that that her pregnancy wouldnt play into the storyline and that they'd hide it. i wish it was tho lol!
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:29 am

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
it said in the article that that her pregnancy wouldnt play into the storyline and that they'd hide it. i wish it was tho lol!
I read it now!
Crying or Very sad well..
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:32 am

sucks tho eh? id love it if they put mindi's pregnancy into the reela storyline as rays kid but thats not going to happen No
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:49 am

im kinda bummed tho, they say viewers wont have a clue about it? ha, well they will if they read that site lol! it'd be great if they did write her pregnancy into the storyline as rays kid but its not going happen, darn! I'm happy for mindi tho. Smile
Back to top Go down
roomieslover

roomieslover

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
sucks tho eh? id love it if they put mindi's pregnancy into the reela storyline as rays kid but thats not going to happen No

Hahah, it would be kinda cool, wouldn't it? LOL. Razz
Back to top Go down
katie01

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:46 am

I knew it!!!! cheers
I was wondering that myself when I saw her on Craig Ferguson's show. But then I thought nah... I won't say anything about her weight in case she's not pregnant. Then I saw her with the sweater 2 episodes ago, and again I wondered! I'm so happy for her but the roomie in me just realised that we may not get a Ray/Neela love scene after all! Razz

P.S. Why didn't they hv Ray/Neela make love in Haunted??? That would've worked so perfectly!!!! We would've got the Reela baby we've always wanted even though the writers never planned it! (I'm sure they would've included it in the storyline if Mindi was actually pregnant and going to be showing anyway)
Back to top Go down
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 am

I just watched Age Of Innocence again and I think she is. Her face is fuller and when she is walking down the street talking to Ray on the phone and then talking to Brenner and his new girlfriend, she has on this huge scarf that goes down to her waist. There are also a lot of scenes of her behind the counter at admit, hidden by charts and shooting her from behind and the chest up. I would say she is and pretty far along by now if they are hiding it in episodes that were filmed around the first of September. So she could be due around the time ER is supposed to end and that is why they are hiding.

Although I do agree with katie01, why couldn't they have had her sleep with Ray in Haunted and then have it come out she was pregnant and that way they wouldn't have to hide it as much.
Back to top Go down
katie01

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 am

I've just had a terrible thought - and now I'm HAPPY TPTB aren't gonna write it into the storyline! Now think about it - how easily could they have made Neela pregnant with Brenner's baby!!!!!!!!! pale Let them not write it in... I'll give away a thousand Reela love scenes for no Brenner baby. No

P.S. I don't think actually think they'll write that in now - timewise it couldn't possible fit. As much as TPTB like to bend time, don't think they can really mess with the normal timeline of human gestation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 am

Maybe Parminder doesn't want it in the storyline....they already have stuff planned and it wouldn't fit in.
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 am

we may get a reela love scene. they never show much of a love scene anyways except for some hot kissing scenes and then the scene ends with them in bed looking like they have no clothes on which can easily cover up her progressing stomach. i had wanted it to be into the storyline but the timeline thing wouldnt be right, yikes, the last person neela had fun with was brenner and EW, no thank you there! keep the pregnancy hidden! altho roomie fans would absolutely love it if it was rays child...lol
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 am

I did notice that she was behind counters and charts and gurners were blocking her. hmm. how far along is she anyways? or is that article even true or just gossip?
Back to top Go down
Leona1986

Leona1986

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:46 am

I am sooo happy for her if its true! Very Happy

But yeah, also a little sad that they wouldn't include it as part of Reela.. as they could've. Sad *sigh*
Hmmmm, lemme watch Age of innocence again.. I didn't notice whether she was pregnant of not.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:31 am

okay think about this way, ray and neela have never had done it before, only person neela has done lately is brenner, so if they were to put mindi's pregnancy into this, who's baby would it be? brenners? HECK NO! Ray, doubtful unless they kept a sex scene private lol, but thats still not enough time for that to be rays...so yeah...i think its better to be kept hidden.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:10 am

If they're truly filming his second episode in December then they could easily hide her tummy if she's only a few months along - I've seen friends at 5 months who aren't showing that much. So we could still get that lovey dovey scene. Wink

Here's a thought: if he's around for a third episode (remember his "at least" comment) - that would be cool if they let her show then! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:45 am

I found it:
Parminder's bump is beginning to show as she walks her dog
Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! Article-1090470-02A39BBE000005DC-86

And some pics about Parminder and her boyfriend James Stenson At Hawaii (2007)
Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! 22Aug07-914149556
Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! 22Aug07-2027971338

Last edited by Elsa on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 am

ahh, they can hide her bump easily, if this is her first kid, she may not show alot, its always the second or third that really pops up sooner
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 6:42 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1090470/From-ER-maternity-ward--8216-Absolutely-ecstatic-8217-British-actress-Parminder-Nagra-expecting-baby.html

Daily Mail confirms it Smile

She is used to medical emergencies in TV’s ER, now British actress Parminder Nagra is heading for a hospital drama of her own – having her first baby.
The 33-year-old, who plays Dr Neela Rasgotra, is four months pregnant by her long-term boyfriend James Stenson.
And on Friday the beginnings of a bump could be seen beneath her jogging gear as the couple walked their dogs near their home in the Hollywood Hills.
A friend said last night: ‘They are absolutely ecstatic. She is four months along and the pregnancy is going very well.
‘Parminder is filming the final season of ER and this baby was very much part of her plan. She and James are a great couple, very much in love and will make wonderful parents. She has spent five years in ER and now is the perfect time to start a family.’

When asked to comment, photographer James beamed but refused to say more. The couple are expected to marry before the birth.
The friend added: ‘Parminder is busy making plans for the baby’s arrival. She is very maternal. When she came on set and told people she was pregnant she couldn’t stop grinning. She said she has always longed for a family.

‘She is planning a short break when the baby is born and will be much more selective about the roles she chooses. She intends to be a hands-on mother but also wants a film career.’

The actress, who was born in Leicester, shot to fame in the 2002 film Bend It Like Beckham. Her own life echoed the movie’s plot about a girl rebelling against a traditional upbringing – she rejected her Sikh family’s attempt to find her a husband.

Parminder's bump is beginning to show as she walks her dog
Her part in ER, as an Indian- born British-raised medic, was written especially for her.

But her pregnancy will not be woven into the More 4 show.
A source said: ‘Parminder does not want to distract viewers from the storyline. Luckily she wears baggy scrubs or a white doctor’s coat so they will be able to disguise her bump for a couple more months. Then she will have to stand behind things and be filmed from the waist up.’
A close friend said: ‘Parminder’s parents had some reservations about her career but they are very proud of her now. Both sets of future grandparents are thrilled about this baby.’

Stars of 'Bend It Like Beckham': Parminder (left), Keira Knightley (middle) and Shaznay Lewis arriving for the premiere of Bend It Like Beckham
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:19 pm

congrats to mindi! thats amazing news for her. i hope they can disguise it without making it too obvious that they are you know...but i look forward to seeing her and happy for her!
Back to top Go down
katie01

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 am

Parminder's confirmed the pregnancy!!! Plenty of articles now. I'm so happy for her and her partner (they've finally named him! Smile ) It is pretty impressive that she's been a regular on primetime TV for 6 years and no one really knows much about her personal life.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/ERs-Parminder-Nagra-1000338.aspx

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/nagra%20confirms%20pregnancy_1088207

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/12/68321/

She's also confirmed that they won't be writing it into the storyline - so I'm sure that's true. I like how one of the older articles mentioned that she didn't want it written in and detract from the storyline (presumably the already written Ray and Neela happily ever after) and the fanfare (umm... Reela fans?)

I can just imagine the writer's wondering out loud... "Hmm, timewise we could make her pregnant to Brenner" and Mindi's like "Hell, no! We've all been waiting for Ray and Neela to sail into the sunset, and I'm gonna make bloody sure we get it!!!" (I think Mindi's a secret Reela shipper)
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Well thats great she confirmed this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
butterfly_girl88

butterfly_girl88

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:59 am

Congratulations Parminder. I'm soo happy for her, its such great news Very Happy cheers The oddest thing is that before they said she was pregnant I had the weirdest dream that she was pregnant lol!
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 am

Awww. I am so happy for her. I think she'll be a great mother. I just wish they could've written into the Reela storyline. :-) oh well, as long as Reela happens it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!   Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Omg!!! Parminder's pregnant!?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Discuss Reela-
Jump to: