Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...

Go down 
+6
roomieslover
Kay20
katie01
Admin
americanamuchacha020
Tiger Lily
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... Empty
PostSubject: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:20 am

For fun!
Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... Smile

* You think of Ray and Neela whenever you hear love songs on the radio
* You think about their love life more than your own
* You fill up your Tivo/DVR with Roomie-related ER episodes ( I do this and my husband gets so annoyed! Lol)

I bet you guys can come up with some more good ones!!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:27 am

Ah haha, I find myself thinking about reela when I'm working lol! Its time that they enter my mind when they shouldnt be there, to put it bluntly, reela is my escape from real life problems, not to mention, the writers have messed with us on this pairing for so long, i've waited for this day a long time. i just love reela! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:04 am

*You go to YouTube, type in Ray and Neela, and then hit "Date Added" to see if any new Reela vids are added

*You tune into ER eps for ANY mention of Ray---and you psychoanalyze Neela's actions in regards to Ray

*You read Ray Neela fanfiction copiously

*Anything Reela related makes your week Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:19 am

Admin wrote:
*You go to YouTube, type in Ray and Neela, and then hit "Date Added" to see if any new Reela vids are added

Me too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katie01

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 am

Tiger Lily wrote:
Admin wrote:

Me too!! Very Happy

OMG!!! Me too!!! Everyday! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:21 pm

I will admit my youtube video addiction as well. Smile

EDIT: oh, and fanfic
Back to top Go down
roomieslover

roomieslover

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm

katie01 wrote:
Tiger Lily wrote:
Admin wrote:

Me too!! Very Happy

Hahah! God! I thought I was the only crazy one that did that! Razz

- you constantly rewatch Reela moments.

- you constantly rewatch all their "Haunted" scenes.

- you CANNOT wipe smile off your face when doing these such things.

- you have gotten over all your other fandom shippings except for them. *sighs* Very true. They're the only pairing I obsess over anymore. I love you
Back to top Go down
katie01

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 am

roomieslover wrote:

Guilty! Razz Hey, that's all that keeps me going until Ray's next return. And I HATE having to see her with Brenner (yes, even just chatting!). I have to watch Haunted everytime I watch a new ER episode to convince myself things will all turn out well in the end. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:32 pm

I actually do about 99% of these....well, the first step to beat-....who am I kidding...i don't wanna beat this addiction. Here's another one that I'm guilty of!

-When listening to songs you don't only think about Reela....but you imagine what way you will put a vid together or which lines will fit perfectly on a banner or avi you know you will be making later
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
butterfly_girl88

butterfly_girl88

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:34 am

roomieslover wrote:
katie01 wrote:
Tiger Lily wrote:
Admin wrote:

Me too!! Very Happy

Hahah! God! I thought I was the only crazy one that did that! Razz

- you constantly rewatch Reela moments.

- you CANNOT wipe smile off your face when doing these such things.

- you have gotten over all your other fandom shippings except for them. *sighs* Very true. They're the only pairing I obsess over anymore. I love you

OMG I do that too. The only reason I use youtube is to watch all reela scenes.

I spend hours finding reela scenes and watching season 12 on dvd and copying all the quotes that I can. When watching season 12 I fastforward and only watch the scenes that have reela or ray or neela.
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm

I think having a dream about Reela qualifies as having an unhealthy addiciton to Reela. lol... I just had one last night.
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 pm

katie01 wrote:
Tiger Lily wrote:
Admin wrote:

Me too!! Very Happy

Yep, me too!!And everyday too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 pm

I go back a few times a day in case something new has been added so I don't miss it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...   Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela... Empty

Back to top Go down

Signs you may have an unhealthy addiction to Reela...
Page 1 of 1