Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!

Go down 
+3
americanamuchacha020
Sammy
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! Empty
PostSubject: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Cause WE deserve a pat on the back, and also a list of reasons why we rock!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:22 pm

I think the main reason why Reela fans rock is the fact that when we read bad spoilers or speculation we al try and help each other stay positive. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:29 pm

REELA ROCKS! & I think it's time for a haunted episode, I may just watch it again WITHOUT the nasty brenner and as soon as I do, I get a huge smile on my face, if you're feeling down, watch haunted, it'll make you feel better, believe me, it has for me.

GO REELA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Yes watching Haunted does help a lot. And another that's helped is watching the old Reela episodes on TNT every day. That has definitely been helping the time go by faster and I'm almost finished. We all deserve a pat on the back, absolutely, it's been a long a rough ride and it's not thru yet but knowing we're getting close to the finish line is a big help!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:26 am

Because we support a healthy relationship that started out of mutual support, friendship, trust and a lovely dose of fun.

I like supporting a couple that I think would make it in the long haul (opposed to dramatic couples that are *always* surrounded by drama).

Oh - and because we support two people that not only are in love, but are friends.

We rock!
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Because the reela shippers are the nicest, most open and diverse people around Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 am

Because we went through a marriage, a season of unrequited love, a double below the knee amputation, separation, and Brenner Razz
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Because we went through a marriage, a season of unrequited love, a double below the knee amputation, separation, and Brenner Razz

lol! Because they maybe indecisive, but WE arent!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:24 am

Because we've had to endure an undecided Neela for over the last 4 years!!!!! You're with the wrong man!!!

And nice comment Admin!!! Love the way you put it!!
Back to top Go down
Leona1986

Leona1986

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Because we know what we want.. and want it now! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Because we put up with whatever the writers throw at us!
ETA: 500 posts in 7 days! WOW! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!   Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reela Fans Appreciation: Cause we're in it to win it!
Page 1 of 1