Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Your favourite Reela episode?

Go down 
+5
aleunam
americanamuchacha020
babyblue
Kay20
butterfly_girl88
9 posters

What's your favourite Reela episode?
 Only Connect
 Out on a limb
 Strange Bedfellow
 Haunted
 From here to paternity
 Crisis of conscience
 I don't
 Honeymoon is over
View results
AuthorMessage
butterfly_girl88

butterfly_girl88

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-11-09

What Your favourite Reela episode? Empty
PostSubject: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 am

Hey everyone,

Iam getting very restless not knowing when ray next appearance is, so i thought we could discuss our favourite reela epsiodes. Omg they are so many but my top 5 would have to be the following:

5: Season 11: Only Connect: This is when neela decides to accept ray's offer to move in with him. I love how she says after agreeing to move in "im going to regret this" and ray says "welcome roomie"

4: Season 11: A Shot in the dark: this is on list mainly because neela begins to see a different side to ray when he is helping the 15 year old kid. Then he breaks his promise to help the kid tell his mum about his decision and Neela conforts him about it.I think that what neela says affects him and he begins to change.

3: Season 12: Out on a limb: I love this episode, especially the scene where frank, ray and morris tell neela her cookies are terrible is so funny. And of course the end where neela rests her head on ray's shoulder after a crappy day and he tapes her show and he says "anything for my roomie"

2: this is a hard one. It's a toss up between Strange bedfellow and From here to paternity. The chemistry between them in strange bedfellows is strong and it was soooo sad when she moved out and he tries to give her the t-shirt she liked sleeping in and he tells her that she is the best friend he's ever had (awww I'm like crying now thinking back on it). Obviously From here to paternity is way up top of the list because after like two years of waiting we FINALLY get a reela kiss WAHOOOO!!!

1: Season 15: Haunted: I love this episode because there are sooo many scenes between them and so many emotions. There was laughter when ray finally removed his mask and surprise neela (I love how he says "hey roomie"). It was sad when ray revealed to neela that he nearly tried to kill himself after the accident. It was great when ray and neela were dancing and were bout to kiss. There was anger when brenner turned up and ruined everything!!!! Mad

Honourable mention: I dont is a good episode because it looked like we were finally getting what we wanted: Ray and Neela together! Alas instead we got a fist fight between ray and gates and ray getting hit by a truck

Last edited by butterfly_girl88 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:24 am

Another good poll!

This was hard: Strange Bedfellows vs. Haunted. I ended up going Strange Bedfellows because it was (somewhat) a happier time for our Roomies. And the t-shirt scene-oh, the t-shirt scene....

But Haunted is a close second. Smile More like 1.5.
Back to top Go down
butterfly_girl88

butterfly_girl88

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:33 am

Kay20 wrote:
Another good poll!

This was hard: Strange Bedfellows vs. Haunted. I ended up going Strange Bedfellows because it was (somewhat) a happier time for our Roomies. And the t-shirt scene-oh, the t-shirt scene....

But Haunted is a close second. Smile More like 1.5.

yes,yes, yes i know what u mean. I had difficulties picking between them. They both really good, then at the end one of them leaves. I think i only just picked haunted bacause it was clearly evident that neela wanted ray to stay but stupid brenner had to ruin it
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:35 am

I have SO many episodes that I love sooo much!!!

Try Carter--lol Neela in the Statue of Liberty crown just kills me!!! lol!
Two Ships--'But it's my place!' lol!!
Out on a Limb--Obviously! The cookies lol and 'Anything for my roomie' aww
Lost in America--The coffee scene, kiss him Neela!
Strange Bedfellows--Just keep the shirt Neela, you've already been sleeping in it just take it!!!
Parenthood--The mail scene sigh
Crisis of Conscience--'It's one of the best things about you' aww and the end--FINALLY
From Here to Paternity--The first kiss yay!!! My very close 2nd!! VERY hard to decide!!
Photographs & Memories--'Honey?' lol!!!
Family Business--'It's only been a week!' lol
I Don't--The CD sniff sniff

But my absolute favorite that I voted for is Haunted!!! LOVE the 'What are you smiling at?' scene and the 'Hey roomie' scene and the scenes in her apartment!!! And whatever episode is Shane's next appearance I'm sure that one will become my absolute favorite. I just have so many that I love, SO many!!!
Back to top Go down
butterfly_girl88

butterfly_girl88

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:30 pm

babyblue wrote:
I have SO many episodes that I love sooo much!!!

Try Carter--lol Neela in the Statue of Liberty crown just kills me!!! lol!
Two Ships--'But it's my place!' lol!!
Out on a Limb--Obviously! The cookies lol and 'Anything for my roomie' aww
Lost in America--The coffee scene, kiss him Neela!
Strange Bedfellows--Just keep the shirt Neela, you've already been sleeping in it just take it!!!
Parenthood--The mail scene sigh
Crisis of Conscience--'It's one of the best things about you' aww and the end--FINALLY
From Here to Paternity--The first kiss yay!!! My very close 2nd!! VERY hard to decide!!
Photographs & Memories--'Honey?' lol!!!
Family Business--'It's only been a week!' lol
I Don't--The CD sniff sniff

But my absolute favorite that I voted for is Haunted!!! LOVE the 'What are you smiling at?' scene and the 'Hey roomie' scene and the scenes in her apartment!!! And whatever episode is Shane's next appearance I'm sure that one will become my absolute favorite. I just have so many that I love, SO many!!!

omg i forgot about the Lost in America episode. For some reason i thought the coffee scene was in Strange bedfellow. Your right babyblue there are too many epis to pick. Oh and the 'honey' scene in Photograph and Memories is so funny. And I cant believe i forgot to mention the CD...(i really want to hear the cd he made)
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 pm

I love all the reela moments but most favorites? I'd say haunted is my most favorite
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Im having a hard time picking...

I like them all, and also think theres episodes like An Interns Guide..., Photographs and Memories and others that would deserve being there.

sorry to get picky but the episode is "Strange BedfellowS"

I think Im gonna pick Haunted.

It has a kiss, same as From Here to Paternity, and even though there was the first one, there wasnt much buil up, since they have done it in previous episodes.

Theres honest talk, like in I dont and The Honeymoon... but without a truck or a Gates... though theres Brenner, but Neela kicked him out so.

Theres lovely Roomies talk, and looks, and interaction, and even a couch scene, like Out on a Limb, so its basically the most Roomie shining episode.
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:38 pm

It's true, it is a tough one, each of the eps. helped build the whole relationship and it's hard to narrow it down.
I guess I would go for Haunted too, because it has so much history behind it, and because it was really touching to see after everything that had happened.And it was good to see how much Neela was bowled over when she saw him, and the way Ray was looking at her...I guess what I'm trying to say is it was good to see them together again after everything, and the ep. really had lots of feelings in it. A nice warm hug to little roomie hearts... flower
Back to top Go down
bubbles9142

bubbles9142

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:50 pm

I picked Haunted too!

caro: that's almost exactly what I was going to say! cheers

The whole vibe of the ep(until the end) was gratifying....to see the chemistry right back where they left off was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:09 am

I've just found out there's a repeat of that ep. on More 4 here in the UK in about an hour, so am off to watch that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:00 am

Just finished, Ray's just left.....But hey, he'll be back soon.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:15 am

LOL, it's Haunted for everyone. I wonder if you were to take Haunted out of the equation...haha..

Yay for getting Haunted though--it was like a whole ep devoted to us! Kudos to you all for your efforts!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
bubbles9142

bubbles9142

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:58 pm

wow.. i just watched"the honeymoon is over" on tnt..I haven't seen it in a while and I think it's pretty telling on why Ray left Neela and the end of "Haunted" in the ep I just watched he said he was tired of haven hope that Neela would be with him and I think when Brenner showed up at the hospital and at Neela's appartment he felt like without her declaring her love for him, he was back in the same spot. He had grown since the accdient and probably didn't want to go down that road again. He did say he was in a "good place" now and I guess it's just fustrating as a reela fan to watch her come close to say how she feels but never get the words out! I just HOPE! HOPE! HOPE! that the writer's give us the ending that we all have been hoping for!!!

ps...man that ep took alot out of me and now i have to go to work..hehe well i'm gonna watch a lil of haunted to get my spirts up! hope everyone has a good day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grace23

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:29 pm

I chose "Out on a limb", because that's the episode that I fell for Reela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Your favourite Reela episode?   What Your favourite Reela episode? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Your favourite Reela episode?
Page 1 of 1