Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!

Go down 
+4
Kay20
Admin
americanamuchacha020
Ritto88
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:10 pm

She's coming in as a new intern for one episode.

Aw. I loved gilmore girls and i think she's gorgeous.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20262265,00.html
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:43 pm

That's actually really cool news, I LOVED gilmore girls, the series ended so wrong in my opinion but alexis guest starring isn't a complete shock, they've had gilmore girl characters star in ER before, Paris I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:10 pm

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
That's actually really cool news, I LOVED gilmore girls, the series ended so wrong in my opinion but alexis guest starring isn't a complete shock, they've had gilmore girl characters star in ER before, Paris I believe.

Yeah Liza Weil (Paris) played Samantha Sobriki. I think she was a relative of the schizophrenic who stabbed Carter and Lucy.

haha total sidenote: but i loved rory and logan together. The way they ended their relationship was just ridiculous. I attribute it to the shift in writers. :🤷: at least our roomies will get a happy ending Smile
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:31 am

Ritto88 wrote:
americanamuchacha020 wrote:

Yeah Liza Weil (Paris) played Samantha Sobriki. I think she was a relative of the schizophrenic who stabbed Carter and Lucy.

haha total sidenote: but i loved rory and logan together. The way they ended their relationship was just ridiculous. I attribute it to the shift in writers. :🤷: at least our roomies will get a happy ending Smile

Oh yeah, Samantha was Paul's wife.

I liked Rory and Jess and Rory and Logan, but eh, they just really messed it all up and ended so wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 am

Awesome! Super excited Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:23 am

That's wonderful! I loved Gilmore Girls too, and if she were one of the interns this past season I would have paid more attention to the interns. I loved that GG had two women that were book smart as well as pretty. Beautiful nerds - they exist! Wink

Can't wait to see Alexis.

P.S. I loved Tristan from season 1, and viewed Logan as a poor replacement of him. Never was into that romance, so was glad when she was single at the end!
Back to top Go down
tea

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 pm

It's great news, GG was my fave show - I couldn't believe it when they cancelled it, I still have withdrawal symptoms! I hated how it ended, apparently nobody was aware that the show was going to be cancelled so they did not get the chance to do a special last ep for closure. I'm still angry!!

I was just thinking how bad it would have been if they had cancelled ER at the end of season 14 without anyone knowing - we'd be stuck with Pratt' dying and Neela with Brenner - hmmm ...
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Awesome! I loved Gilmore Girls sooo much! I love Alexis too. I think she'll be a great intern. I wish she had been brought in earlier, perhaps instead of Brenner. lol. Can't wait til the finale!!
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 pm

You have no idea how happy I was when I read this in ONTD!

It was yesterday night, and I read it, and just squee!

I seriously love this girl, so its gonna be awesome to have her!!

My comment in ONTD abut it was so dorky.... I should look for it so I can show you... ROTFL!
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:36 pm

This is great, loved GG and I really liked her character. I think she's great, so should be really good seeing her on ER.
I really liked her and Jess...
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:28 pm

So did I Caro... in my mind, somewhere in the future Rory and Jess got together again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm

aleunam wrote:
So did I Caro... in my mind, somewhere in the future Rory and Jess got together again Very Happy

Same here! flower
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!   Alexis Bledel scrubbing in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexis Bledel scrubbing in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Discuss ER-
Jump to: