Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REELA Movie.

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think Shane and Mindi would do this?
Yes.
REELA Movie. Vote_lcap45%REELA Movie. Vote_rcap
 45% [ 20 ]
No.
REELA Movie. Vote_lcap34%REELA Movie. Vote_rcap
 34% [ 15 ]
Not Sure.
REELA Movie. Vote_lcap20%REELA Movie. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 44

Back

AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:58 am

I actually thought about this for awhile, Shane West is in movie mode, however he has said that the roomie storyline means alot to him and and mindi. Parminder is pregnant yes and she said she'd be up for whatever came along. So, here's my thought, it's not crazy either and it's not completely out of the question because it's already in our favor that SW came back to ER because fans have actually told him about how disappointed they were regarding how they left that storyline and what do you know, he comes back. I think it's not impossible, One, Shane loves that storyline, two, he's currently in that mode to do movies, Parminder would do anything that she'd enjoy doing and she does love that storyline. I'm thinking, hmm. Maybe perhaps they could do it if their schedules permitted. This of course would be after Parminder had time off to tend to her first born child but hey, I'm a REELA fan, I cant help myself. I doubt they'd do a series of them but a movie? It's not out there...This just an idea though....If fans and his loyalty to ER got Shane to come back to ER, then this is def possible.. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:10 am

Not to mention it'd be a huge killing regarding money wise, how many roomie fans do you think would go see that? OMG, it'd be huge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 am

I am gonna put this in Discuss Reela...more fit for there! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Its funny, once one person doubts something on this board, everyone follows in suit... Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:36 pm

I'll explain why i voted no:

I love the Ray-Neela love story. I think it's beautiful and touching and really drawn out, honestly. And as much as i would love to see many more Ray/Neela scenes - i think that would be the only reason i would watch a Reela movie.

The great part of a movie is a build up to a relationship. And with Ray and Neela - we've gotten that over the last 5 years. And finally, we've gotten them together. Yes, i'm sure it would be interesting to see how their relationship pans out. But the point of having a canon couple during the series finale is to fictionally put them together till the end of time. Having a movie would just show some ups and downs and possibly change the outcomes that the writers have put in.

Also, the greatest part about Ray and Neela was that they were on an ensemble show. That's what made ER so great was that there wasn't a completely focus on one character or ship - however unequal the distribution was, there was still a distribution. So having a Ray and Neela movie would go completely against the entity that is ER - the fact that the ER itself was the main character of the show the entire time - that's what gave it it's mobility for the entire 15 seasons.

I mean, we don't know how their future will pan out over the next two episodes, so i'm not sure what the rest of their lives will be like. So i mean, unless the writers decide to break them up for the finale (which i highly doubt they will for fear of their lives haha), i don't think i would want a reela movie.

That and although the reela fandom is pretty unanimous, and although shane and parminder are incredibly talented actors, i honestly don't think a reela movie would fare well in the box offices. That's the great thing about TV finales...the end is always kind of up in the air. Whatever is canon should stay canon - but everything else is always kind of a fun mystery. A movie would just put structure to what is supposed to be the fun imaginitive part - the future

I'm feeling very bittersweet about this end - although i'm anxious to see how Neela's future pans out, i'm very sad to see ER go.
Back to top Go down
kjwalker

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-17

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm

You make excellent points, Ritto. I agree 100%. It will be sad that the finale is the end of what we will see of Reela, but for the reasons you listed I think that it is best that a continuing movie isn't made.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 pm

I disagree, a movie like this would make an absolute killing...but you have a right to your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 pm

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
I disagree, a movie like this would make an absolute killing...but you have a right to your opinion.

thank you for respecting another point of view. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:37 pm

I don't know if a movie like this would work, but I would love to see Shane and Mindi in a movie together Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 am

I think a movie could work but Mindi and Shane would have to WANT to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REELA Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REELA Movie.   REELA Movie. Empty

Back to top Go down

REELA Movie.
Page 1 of 1