Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell me About yourself.

Go down 
+6
Ritto88
dshortklutz
pkd_roomies4ever
Caro
Sammy
americanamuchacha020
10 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Tell me About yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 am

I'm curious about the roomie fans on here....

Who's married or in a serious relationship? etc.

Or about your life, What do you do?

Me- I'm married to my husband as of V-day '09, I've been with my love since I was 16 years old, 7 years together..Some say its nuts for me to find a love so soon but I dated and to be honest, I just never was able to shake my feelings for my husband..at all.

I'm a 7-5 receptionist.

In college to be a medical transcriptionist, LOVE IT...

Oh yeah, My name is Sadie, I forgot one little detail. Laughing Laughing

Thats a little about me.....What about YOU?

Last edited by americanamuchacha020 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Well, i thought that I may as well do one of these as well Razz Although don't hate me cos it's not interesting!

Name: Samantha (obviously, hence the username Razz)

I live in Northern Ireland and I am in my last year of secondary school. I am going to study ICT in Uni next year...hopefully Razz Just need to get the grades!

I'm an identical twin Razz

No boyfriend at the minute but I'm still young! I love making vids and fanart, and even though I'm not brilliant at it I enjoy doing it cos it makes me happy Razz

Erm...I can't think of anything else at the moment....told ya I was boring!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Okay, well, here I go as well (nothing captivating though):
I'm Caroline, I live in the UK with my husband Mark and our 2 doggies.
Although I have lived in England for years and years and it is my home, my passport's French as I was born in France to French parents.
I lived in the US for a while, but couldn't stay as unless you're a US citizen or have a green card, there's only so much time you can stay Sad I loved it though, and I still visit once in a while.
Love travelling (been to a few countries, but not nearly enough of them Razz ), and my big love is music (mainly rock/indie/alternative stuff).
I play the drums a bit (well, I try!! Very Happy )
That's about it I guess!
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm Parveen. I'm Indian... Punjabi/Sikh to be more exact.
I just turned 18 a couple of months ago.
I am going to be graduating pretty soon!!! And then going to college--The University of Georgia and I am super excited.
I love hanging out with my friends and watching a bunch of t.v.
I hope to be a doctor someday--actually thinking about cardiologist right now, but don't know if that's gonna stick long.
No boyfriend--actually not "supposed" to date according to our religion. And my parents are pretty strict on this issue. Hopefully I won't always be scared to disobey them. lol.
I think that's it for me!
Back to top Go down
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 pm

My name is Debra. I'm 35 years old and was born and raised in Winston Salem, NC. When I'm not online, I love to read, especially anything by Nora Roberts, watch movies, and spend time with my four, soon to be five nieces and nephews, and all of the children my cousins seem to keep having here in the last five years or so. I'm the family babysitter.

I'm single and at this point, I have my doubts that will ever change.

One of my biggest dreams is to finish the original novel I'm working on and to hopefully get it published.
Back to top Go down
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 am

Wonderful thread! It's so nice to get to know the people behind the usernames a little better!

Well, my name is Isabella. I've recently turned 21. In may, i'll be graduating in Biochem from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge . In the fall i'll be starting at Tulane Med in New Orleans (ahh imagine my pride when we got a nice little shout out in tonight's ep haha).

Let's see, well i have no significant others to speak of, no boyfriend, no husband haha. In my spare time, (other than stalking these boards haha) I try to spend as much time with my one year old son. We like Little Einsteins haha.

i also love reading. I'm a big fan of the classics, especially the Eastern European Authors. But as far as contemporaries, i adore Jodi Picoult, and i will gladly admit that i am a proud chicklit fan! Um, i'm a huge tennis afficionado (any others here?) and i love shopping, very girly yes - huge stress relief though!

I am so happy to have been in contact with all of you lovely people. Because of you all, this fandom truly has been a joy to be a part of...and even more so, because of your pioneering, we've done something that not many shippers can say they've done - we've truly made our couple happen. I truly believe that if it weren't for you strong, never-back-down fans, neela and ray wouldn't be as happily ever after as they are now. So bravo and thank you to you all.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 am

My name is Ilkay (that's Turkish), I live in Berkeley (or Bezerkely as some like to call it). I love the SF Bay Area, it's where I was born and raised!

I'm 32, and still single. Actively trying to change that, but trying not to be depressed about it. I'm happy with my life! I have a sister and I'm pretty close to my family (live 10 minutes away from my parents).

I went to UC Berkeley and Harvard, both in business, though rethinking that of late.

That all sounds boring!

I'm a huge TV junkie and love many shows (I have appointment TV, I don't just turn the TV on and watch). BUT, I also LOVE to read. I read lots and lots: everything from Jodi Picoult as well to Janet Evanovich to more serious stuff like Jane Austen, Jhumpa Lahiri and Queen Noor's autobiography to sci fi/fantasy. I like to read romances too - though please, with PLOT. I cram reading in wherever I can, even when I'm blowdrying my hair!

I have had a series of funny jobs in marketing: starting at a local TV affilitate (ABC), to Clorox where I worked on everything from bleach to cat litter (can tell you lots about cat pee), to Toys R Us to LucasArts (Star Wars!), now to Charles Schwab. I have a weird plethora of knowledge, including some weird details about ewoks. Smile

Nice to "meet" everyone!! I have to say, I don't participate in boards often: current count = 2, so it's fun to be here.
Back to top Go down
pezm

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm pushing 30 (well in a couple of years), married but with two cats (burmese). This is the first couple on TV that I have shipped and the board that prompted me to start. So to everyone, well done on such a great board. Although I have only joined recently, I have been reading all your comments for the past few years.

Degree in Communications, working in PR & Marketing and finishing my law degree. Ooh most importantly, I write from the land of Oz (Australia). My friends laugh at my obsession with these two fictional characters and are guessing what I'll be doing once ER is over. They too are hoping that the story can wrap up 'properly' for mine and their sanity Smile

Ok, better get off these boards and study for my mid semesters!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:42 am

Nice to get to know alot of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 am

Good idea for a thread Americana- it is nice to get a few snippets from other members.

Im 28 and been with my boyfriend for almost five years . No plans for weddings just yet, though definitely one day. Im a nurse here in England and love it.

Ive been devoted to ER like nothing else since day 1 and dont think anything will come close again. Never felt the need for spoilers or anything until after the honeymoon is over. After that aired I absolutely couldnt bear an ER surprise again -good or bad, and eventually found this board in my spoiler quest and really glad I did. Its great knowing theres ER fans and Roomie shippers out there, as I barely know a single ER fan back home and its great to share the final season with people who love them too. I love you
Back to top Go down
GalwayGirl

GalwayGirl

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi!

Have no problem sharing my personal details with any of you regular posters. Feel free to PM. However, not too keen on the lurkers.

Nevertheless will share the following. It is a glorious spring afternoon/evening here in the West of Ireland. So I'm taking advantage and am currently cleaning my very grimy windows. Heaven only knows when the weather will be this good again.

I hope once the daylight is streaming into my very grimy house once more, it will spur me on.

Hoping to go for a walk along the seashore later.

I am a teacher so, certain typos grate, eg. to instead of too and hear instead of here. But am just as guilty as the next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me About yourself.   Tell me About yourself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me About yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: