Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should there have been more in Haunted?

Go down 
+5
KG
jontinf
slicknickshady
g-unit
Sandalwood
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Should there have been more in Haunted? Empty
PostSubject: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:16 am

So, guys, you know I'm happy they're together but I'm still pretty melancholy over the fact that we didn't get one last special scene between the Roomies as a final note for their relationship. The "finally" scene was pretty special, but it lost a bit of its oomph when followed by a 30-second web chat thing that ended with an emphasis on how Brenner felt watching it!

I realize now that the writers were never going to bring Shane back for another Reela centered epi. I don't think it's anything against the Roomis; it's how it's been done for various storylines -- Luka was there for one big epi at the end with Abby, and then his appearances were brief (pulling up in the car to pick her up, for example. But at least they exchanged more than 7 words during their final scene).

Anyway my point is that I've been thinking that the writers could have satisfied us with the 'finally' scene had they given us more intimacy in the Haunted epi. What do you guys think? Rather than those attempts at completing an actual kiss that we were shown, I can envision a storyline where we got a bit more passion -- where they get a little carried away on the sofa and THEN the knocking happens. That's when Ray stops himself and decides he better leave. If they had just amped up the romance a bit more in that ep and shown us a little more passion between these two, then I think more of us would have been completely satisfied by the "Finally" scene. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey, Sandal! Smile I just thought I'd add my 2 cents. I'm not sure what effect that type of scenario would have presented exactly. My guess is that it would have had fans even more disappointed with the ending because their expectations would have even been higher. But who knows! As I've said before, I don't know why TPTB didn't give us a brief intimate scene between the 2 in Baton Rouge as a nod to the fans and their dedication. It would have added more finality to the situation. I am suspicious however, that there may be a deleted scene or two that was edited out. The fact that they showed the web cam scene does indicate that they wanted to show them together as a couple in Baton Rouge. So it is possible that they shot another scene or two that never made it to the final cut. As I've mentioned before, a brief scene similar to the one they showed with Doug and Carol at the end of episode 19 would have been perfect.

They should have also put in that extra scene as a tribute to Mindi for being such an integral part of the show for the past 6 years. The useless and terrible little web cam scene in the finale was kinda insulting. If they were going to do another web cam scene, then why not have it with Neela and Ray wishing Sam a happy birthday? That would have made more sense, and it would have been more cohesive with the actual storyline instead of being so random and awkward. In terms of them only bringing back stars in other storylines for short appearances, that is indeed true. However, the major difference that separates brief return appearances like Doug and Luka from Ray is that these characters were already in established relationships that the fans had actually gotten to see take place on screen for multiple seasons. While Ray we never got to see Ray involved in a romantic relationship with Neela.

Anyway, I'm still satisfied and happy with what we did get because last year this time we all feared that we would never get to see these 2 characters again. So for that alone, I'll take it. Bye all!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:16 pm

g-unit wrote:
Hey, Sandal! Smile I just thought I'd add my 2 cents. I'm not sure what effect that type of scenario would have presented exactly. My guess is that it would have had fans even more disappointed with the ending because their expectations would have even been higher.

Hey G. Smile Okay, I guess I'm the only one who is into this idea, judging from the lack of response, lol! The effect that this type of scenario woud have presented would be really just to provide us with the passion that many people wanted to see. That's really the only purpose. So later on when she goes to him and he says 'finally' -- even though we would have complained that it was too brief, we could have at least said 'well at least we got to see them give in a little to their feelings in Haunted' (ie, make out tongue ). Let's face it: we were not gonna get a sex/bed scene anyway in the end. And it was next to impossible for them to make out as soon as they saw each other in the hospital. I'm just saying that, in the absence of another scene and if Shifting Equilibrium and I Feel Good had to stay the same, Haunted would have been a logical place (at least in my mind) to give us a better glimpse of the chemistry between these two. It would have been better than nothing, which is what we got in the end (in terms of seeing an actual relationsip).

Quote :
However, the major difference that separates brief return appearances like Doug and Luka from Ray is that these characters were already in established relationships that the fans had actually gotten to see take place on screen for multiple seasons. While Ray we never got to see Ray involved in a romantic relationship with Neela.

Oh, I know and I agree. I'm just saying it was not malacious on the part of the writers. Dumb, but not malicious. (Dang, I really thought we'd get one more kiss at the end.)
Back to top Go down
slicknickshady

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Well, I firmly believe there were some deleated scenes from Haunted. Now i doubt if there were any passion filled scenes left out but i do believe Ray could be in a few of the deleated scenes from that episode if there were any.
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:15 pm

I wondered whether the gap between 'Haunted' and 'Shifting Equilibrium' had added to high expectations or not. What if 'Haunted' had occurred later in the season and then 'Shifting Equilibirum' came a couple episodes afterward? I'm not sure if we would have been even more disappointed because 'Haunted' was frickin amazing or if it would've felt more organic.

I would not have minded if he had kissed her at work. They've kissed enough times to count on my hand, technically they've kissed in enough episodes to count the eyes in my head. They've dropped a helicopter on Romano, Ray could've kissed her at work. Very Happy

I set myself up for disappointment because seeing what the writers were capable of, I had totally expected 'Haunted' Pt. II in 'Shifting Equlibrium.' I'm bummed over the lack of physical intimacy. They are the weirdly most definitely the most chaste of ER couples. However, I think I was more bummed over the lack of interaction and substance. The annoying thing was because they hadn't kissed in 'Shifting Equlibrium,' we immediately expected their to be a great scene of kissing and happily ever after in the next two episodes. Maybe there is some malicious-intent with those writers, leading us on like that! Razz

Quote :
The "finally" scene was pretty special, but it lost a bit of its oomph when followed by a 30-second web chat thing that ended with an emphasis on how Brenner felt watching it![

Ugh. It's like the Roomies was just hijacked into becoming part of the Brenner plotline after that, instead of its own thing.

I'm pretty happy. I had no doubt that they'd be together in the end. It's the lead-up that could've been treated better. There may be hope in some deleted scenes...
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:00 pm

I hear and understand what u are saying Sandalwood but I think that the fact they are together is the main thing all Reela fans should focus on. Obviously I think why did she kiss Breener in shifting as a goodbye kiss? If they did that there should of been a big hug and kiss. It's a good job the actors have good chemistry and their eyes said it all.
I have to say I love your vid. I just find it quite funny how many videos there are of nenner/breela. People slating her saying she should of been with Brenner. Come on it always had to be RAY- all good things right? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp after 'you're the best friend I've ever had...' That ep still breaks my heart. Aaahhh.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 pm

jontinf wrote:
I would not have minded if he had kissed her at work. They've kissed enough times to count on my hand, technically they've kissed in enough episodes to count the eyes in my head. They've dropped a helicopter on Romano, Ray could've kissed her at work. Very Happy

ITA!! Yes thank you, I didn't like when people were saying oh he couldn't kiss her because he was at work, who cares?!! And then in Haunted he couldn't kiss her because there was knocking at the door which btw I'm still upset about that, just grab that girl and kiss her anyway!! Who cares about knocking and who cares if you're at work! We all know we don't lol. I like the 'I can count the number of times they've kissed on my eyeballs' lol!!!

Not only was I mad that we didn't get a kiss but the thing that made me really upset was that we never once got to hear them say the words 'I love you' to each other!! I think the writer's were probably thinking it wasn't necessary because it's pretty obvious but the thing is we have never ever heard them say that to each other and they snuck it in at the end of the Doug/Carol episode, so why not Reela? I wanted the I love you's even more than the kiss, if we hadn't gotten a kiss but they said I love you I would be better. I would probably still be disappointed yes but not nearly as disappointed as I am now I mean we waited a long time to hear them say that.

I've tried to accept what we were given, yes Ray and Neela are together and yes they're roomies again and I'm SO happy, I mean a year ago I wouldn't have even imagined it but I still can't help but feel cheated. They had such a buildup to this relationship and were put thru so much that when the moment finally came it was like 'Oh, you're here well lets be together now' and then that's it!!! Don't get me wrong I love the scene in Equilibrium but they hardly say a few sentences to each other. The scene where Carol goes to Doug, they had a lot more dialogue than just a couple sentences, AND they kissed!!! And I agree, the thing about the other relationships is that they had been a couple in the past and then gradually made their way back to each other. Ray and Neela were never 'officially' together they came close but if they had been a couple in the past then the scene at the end of Equilibrium would have made more sense. The love of your life is finally ready to be with you and there's no hug, or kiss, or an 'I love you' or anything?!! Yeah that's realistic!! Rolling Eyes And Shane's schedule was tight I get that but shooting a kiss and I love you's wouldn't have taken long am I right? I mean, how hard is it? Have the writer's forgotten exactly how long we've waited and everything they've put us thru? It seems like it.

Sorry for ranting, just needed to vent a little.
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Quote :
ITA!! Yes thank you, I didn't like when people were saying oh he couldn't kiss her because he was at work, who cares?!! And then in Haunted he couldn't kiss her because there was knocking at the door which btw I'm still upset about that, just grab that girl and kiss her anyway!! Who cares about knocking and who cares if you're at work! We all know we don't lol. I like the 'I can count the number of times they've kissed on my eyeballs' lol!!!

Yeah, it was such a device to separate those two. I think ER is brilliantly written, but the show can be so obvious at times. There have been many moments between those two where they’ve been “interrupted” somehow at a crucial moment that ended up derailing things for the worse. That cracks me up a little though. There are light-sleepers and then there are light-kissers. Conditions must be perfect for those two to lock lips.

Quote :
Not only was I mad that we didn't get a kiss but the thing that made me really upset was that we never once got to hear them say the words 'I love you' to each other!! I think the writer's were probably thinking it wasn't necessary because it's pretty obvious but the thing is we have never ever heard them say that to each other and they snuck it in at the end of the Doug/Carol episode, so why not Reela? I wanted the I love you's even more than the kiss, if we hadn't gotten a kiss but they said I love you I would be better. I would probably still be disappointed yes but not nearly as disappointed as I am now I mean we waited a long time to hear them say that.

Yeah. ‘I love you’ would have been great, but I’m sure the argument would be made that it’s been expressed in so many ways (i.e. Neela going to Baton Rouge, Ray’s speech in ‘Honeymoon is Over,’ etc.) It didn’t stop me from expecting it in cameo appearances in the last two episodes.
Doug/Carol definitely did not receive the same treatment as Reela. It’s hard to compare emotionally, even though they had similar weight as a canon couple. But, Doug/Carol was THE canon couple of ER. Of course, having Clooney a part of it made it more so. I guess TPTB decided that they could only give one couple a schmaltzy epilogue scene. Damn. Can you imagine how happy we’d all be with a scene between Reela talking about their kids spelling tests? Lol

Quote :
I've tried to accept what we were given, yes Ray and Neela are together and yes they're roomies again and I'm SO happy, I mean a year ago I wouldn't have even imagined it but I still can't help but feel cheated. They had such a buildup to this relationship and were put thru so much that when the moment finally came it was like 'Oh, you're here well lets be together now' and then that's it!!! Don't get me wrong I love the scene in Equilibrium but they hardly say a few sentences to each other. The scene where Carol goes to Doug, they had a lot more dialogue than just a couple sentences, AND they kissed!!! And I agree, the thing about the other relationships is that they had been a couple in the past and then gradually made their way back to each other. Ray and Neela were never 'officially' together they came close but if they had been a couple in the past then the scene at the end of Equilibrium would have made more sense. The love of your life is finally ready to be with you and there's no hug, or kiss, or an 'I love you' or anything?!! Yeah that's realistic!! And Shane's schedule was tight I get that but shooting a kiss and I love you's wouldn't have taken long am I right? I mean, how hard is it? Have the writer's forgotten exactly how long we've waited and everything they've put us thru? It seems like it.

There’s no choice other than accepting it, but that shouldn’t really stop us from critiquing it- I mean, that’s the whole point of engaging a subject. So, we shouldn’t feel bad for having misgivings about how it played out. I almost wish that we had known that it’d be a cameo instead of an appearance.

The Equilibrium scene is indeed “perfection.” It really is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen those two look at any other character that way—frankly, I’m not sure I’ve really seen that on TV. There’s so much symbolism in there, so much calm and finality. It is a Hollywood ending in that subtle, trademark Reela way. Kudos to the performances by Shane and Mindi, and that they were able to just fall into that after so long apart. The quality of that scene just made us want more, of course.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am

You know, I've spoken to several fans and most agree, they're not satisfed, there's no exuse to NOT put a kiss in there....I'm sorry but you know, this just sucks. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:04 am

jontinf wrote:
There are light-sleepers and then there are light-kissers. Conditions must be perfect for those two to lock lips.

lol!

Quote :
The Equilibrium scene is indeed “perfection.” It really is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen those two look at any other character that way—frankly, I’m not sure I’ve really seen that on TV. There’s so much symbolism in there, so much calm and finality. It is a Hollywood ending in that subtle, trademark Reela way. Kudos to the performances by Shane and Mindi, and that they were able to just fall into that after so long apart. The quality of that scene just made us want more, of course.

Well said!
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:28 am

Quote :
Well said!

Heh, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:58 am

Sandal, while I would have died to see such a scene, I think it would have ripped my heart out even more when Brenner interrupted, and then I would have agonized over why Neela went over to open the door in the first place! If they were getting hot and heavy, she better have ignored that door. Who am I kidding, she should have ignored the door period!

Great thought though - would have definitely got me venting!
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Kay20 wrote:
... and then I would have agonized over why Neela went over to open the door in the first place! If they were getting hot and heavy, she better have ignored that door.

hee hee! Okay, suppose Neela ignored the knocking, but Brenner persisted and even called out her name. That would have freaked out Ray and he would have stopped, telling her she better get the door. Ray would wonder why the guy he met at the hospital is showing up here, and then he decides it's better if he leaves before anything more happens. That way it wouldn't really be Neela's fault, and while we would be seething over Brenner, we'd understand and at least have some awesome 'footage' Wink to replay over and over, lol!!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Kay20 wrote:
Sandal, while I would have died to see such a scene, I think it would have ripped my heart out even more when Brenner interrupted, and then I would have agonized over why Neela went over to open the door in the first place! If they were getting hot and heavy, she better have ignored that door. Who am I kidding, she should have ignored the door period!

Me too!! Yes I was so mad at her for opening that door, just ignore the door and KISS lol!! What are we going to do with these two? Sigh.

I wasn't trying to say I didn't like the scene at the end of Equilibrium, I love that scene, their eyes say so much. You can see all the love they have for each other, I just love all those looks they exchage but the thing is I just wanted to see a little ACTION for once lol grab that girl, kiss her, and tell her you love her, don't care if you're at work we waited a long time!!!

I also would have liked a scene like that but I think part of us would have wanted to rip our hair out because they were getting serious and then Brenner got in the way, well he got in the way anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter. So either way it's frustrating I guess. I wanted them to kiss so bad so I would have liked to at least seen them start to kiss and that kiss he gave her before he left was good and I like it but I would have liked to have seen him complete one of the kisses that were interrupted. I think that Sandal just wanted a roomie makeout scene lol am I right Sandal? I think we all wanted that.
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Yes for a love scene in haunted rather than not at all from me. I think the scenario Sandalwood just posted where Neela doesnt answer the door but Ray leaves on account of the interuption could have worked. Not the perfect moment for Roomie loving, and yes we would have been dissapointed it was cut short but more so than with nothing? We shoulda got something hot to remember.

Im still taken aback we didnt -I really didnt see it not happening. Its madness when I think of Lost in America and how that episode really made me see how sizzling hot Reela was, that thats arguably pretty much as close to a sex scene we ever got - at least they made actual body contact and Ray was semi naked and the thought of getting into Rays pantaloons definitely crossed Neelas mind.
Back to top Go down
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Was it because of Shane's tight schedule? Was it cause of Mindi's pregnancy? Was it because of TPTB's bollywood obsession to keep Neela and Ray's relationship as chaste and subtle as possible? Was it both Shane and Mindi's idea to end it that way? What really happened? We'll probably never know.

Either way, Haunted set up extremely high expectations that TPTB couldn't possibly have fulfilled unless they did another Reela centric episode which just wasn't going to happen with all the other storylines they had to deal with. So our Roomie reunion was reduced to 2 cameo appearances with very little dialogue and no intimacy. As much as it may anger fans, TPTB intentionally left the rest for us to imagine and gave it one of those "you fill in the rest" happy endings.
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 pm

To Sandal:

Quote :
...we would be seething over Brenner, we'd understand and at least have some awesome 'footage' to replay over and over, lol!!

Goodness. One of the reasons I wanted one last kiss between them was so I could do that. tongue Another reason was so we would have some new music videos based on resolved sexual tension, as opposed to the plethora of unresolved sexual tension.

I, actually, expected way more than just a kiss. I have no idea what kind of logical reasoning was going on in my head, but I had a feeling that they would end up flashforwarding and Mindi's pregnancy would be written into the plotline. Man, was I wrong when it was just a belly behind the desk behind a webcam scene.

To G-Unit:

Quote :
Was it because of Shane's tight schedule? Was it cause of Mindi's pregnancy? Was it because of TPTB's bollywood obsession to keep Neela and Ray's relationship as chaste and subtle as possible? Was it both Shane and Mindi's idea to end it that way? What really happened? We'll probably never know.

So many things working against us. Oh, the humanity! lol Well, it would certainly be interesting if it were Shane and Mindi's idea to leave it at that. The lack of touching was just so deliberate, it would have to be because of that. I can't imagine scheduling issues would be the cause, right? The pregnancy as a reason seems somewhat more plausible. Although, I could see that stopping an explict love scene more than all forms of physical contact, period.

This is to generally everyone-- but, everyone should check out lowriseflare's fanfic on the Ray/Neela LJ. They are simply amazing and provide a freakishly canon-caliber resolution to this couple. She's written three so far. Finochietto , And Our Cracking Bones Make Noise , and Yes, I'm Cold . And she seems like she's in the mood to punch out more.

I also would like to add in terms of symbolism in the 'Shifting Equlibirium' scene. There was something I realized when I watched it again last night. The room was filled with PMR patients, all in a very active process of healing. I love how one patient was literally on equipment where he was shifting his body weight on both legs. It was just a great metaphor to the relationship.

But, my more silly realization is that Neela was wearing a white blouse. No doubt that I'm reading too much into it. Laughing However, with the talk of the wedding procession in the Bollywood song and all the walking that Neela is shown doing to get to Ray at the end... along with the reference to a wedding in the Sparklehorse song, maybe this was TPTB's symbolic Reela wedding. "I really am" does kind of have an "I do" vibe to it.

Extending that analogy, I think when Ausiello was referring to Neela's wanting to get into Ray's pantalones, he probably meant it in that her wanting to "till death do us part" kind of way, rather than the lusty, "I'm going to explode if this doesn't happen NOW" kind of way. The look on her face kind of said it all. She's in it (including wanting to do "it") for the long haul.
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 pm

jontinf wrote:

I also would like to add in terms of symbolism in the 'Shifting Equlibirium' scene. There was something I realized when I watched it again last night. The room was filled with PMR patients, all in a very active process of healing. I love how one patient was literally on equipment where he was shifting his body weight on both legs. It was just a great metaphor to the relationship.

But, my more silly realization is that Neela was wearing a white blouse. No doubt that I'm reading too much into it. Laughing However, with the talk of the wedding procession in the Bollywood song and all the walking that Neela is shown doing to get to Ray at the end... along with the reference to a wedding in the Sparklehorse song, maybe this was TPTB's symbolic Reela wedding. "I really am" does kind of have an "I do" vibe to it.

You really should have started posting before the season ended, jontinf -- you and Mona (GalwayGirl) would have had a ball comparing notes on all this symbolism! LOL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 pm

g-unit wrote:

Either way, Haunted set up extremely high expectations that TPTB couldn't possibly have fulfilled unless they did another Reela centric episode which just wasn't going to happen with all the other storylines they had to deal with. So our Roomie reunion was reduced to 2 cameo appearances with very little dialogue and no intimacy. As much as it may anger fans, TPTB intentionally left the rest for us to imagine and gave it one of those "you fill in the rest" happy endings.

Only the writers know that, not one of us knows what the real reason is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
jontinf

jontinf

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Quote :
You really should have started posting before the season ended, jontinf -- you and Mona (GalwayGirl) would have had a ball comparing notes on all this symbolism! LOL!!

Haha, that would've been great. I enjoy reading her posts on symbolism.

Sometimes I worry we're making something out of nothing, giving them more credit than they deserve. But, I don't think we'd all be so drawn to these guys if there weren't so much depth. I think it was the Save Reela myspace icon that said "it's all subtext." Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should there have been more in Haunted?   Should there have been more in Haunted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should there have been more in Haunted?
Page 1 of 1