Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO

Go down 
+2
Caro
Sammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO Ip45sn

**Watch in HQ**

"And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand, why my heart is so broken, rejecting your love"

Waiting on Neela for so long, just to have to keep going to Gates, Ray feels shattered. Will they ever get what they deserve?

Song: Shattered
Artist: Trading Yesterday
Fandom: Ray/Neela [er]
Edited With: Sony Vegas Pro 8

I am dedicating this video to my sister, DeanBean009, as when sony vegas mucked this video up by changing the colouring, and when I really started to hate it...mainly because of the problems, she was the one who kept telling me to keep doing it. So this is for you!

I hope that you like the video and please let me know what you think, remember, comments are love!

I want to use this chance to say that I have made a back-up account in case anything ever happens to this one, so please friend/subscribe to me there too so I can find you again if anything bad does ever happen. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DocRock009

I also want to let you know that I have an archive of my videos on my Livejournal account, with streaming and download links for my videos. Here's the link:

http://docrock06.livejournal.com/32488.html

YOUTUBE || BamVid

Download: 4shared
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 am

Wow it's great, love it love it!!
You know, I'd never really picked up on how Ray's face literally lights up in that split second in Haunted where Neela's adjusting that patient's tube thingy and he's looking at her, I mean I had seen the look on his face and everything but you picked exactly the right moment from that scene, the way he's looking at her just there really says it all...
And the song is fab, it fits really well. I love Trading Yesterday.I only managed to get one song of theirs though, quite a long time ago, because I can never find the rest of their stuff to download. Where do you get their stuff from Sammy?
Anyways, back to that vid, it's really really good, thanks for sharing.
Can't believe I still miss them that much lol!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:05 am

Caro wrote:
Wow it's great, love it love it!!
You know, I'd never really picked up on how Ray's face literally lights up in that split second in Haunted where Neela's adjusting that patient's tube thingy and he's looking at her, I mean I had seen the look on his face and everything but you picked exactly the right moment from that scene, the way he's looking at her just there really says it all...
And the song is fab, it fits really well. I love Trading Yesterday.I only managed to get one song of theirs though, quite a long time ago, because I can never find the rest of their stuff to download. Where do you get their stuff from Sammy?
Anyways, back to that vid, it's really really good, thanks for sharing.
Can't believe I still miss them that much lol!

Aww, thank you so much! I'm really glad that you liked it Very Happy

Well, I downloaded them off a site, but I can post all of them in a zipped folder on mediafire to download if you would like?
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Its a really realy lovely video Sammy, your working so hard!

Cant believe you managed to get the all too brief shot of Ray and Neela dancing to Read my Mind in there from Photographs and Memories. I absolutely LOVED the ending to that episode with the dancing, and that song, and them looking so happy and carefree and just enjoying the moment. Aww Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:11 pm

anna wrote:
Its a really realy lovely video Sammy, your working so hard!

Cant believe you managed to get the all too brief shot of Ray and Neela dancing to Read my Mind in there from Photographs and Memories. I absolutely LOVED the ending to that episode with the dancing, and that song, and them looking so happy and carefree and just enjoying the moment. Aww Very Happy

Aww, thanks so much Very Happy I'm really glad you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:28 am

LOVE IT!!! Thank you for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Admin wrote:
LOVE IT!!! Thank you for posting Smile

Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 pm

I think this might be your best video yet. I just really, really, really liked it. I like how it's chronological without actually being chronological. You capture the emotional backbone of this story to the tee and bring out the most compelling and significant scenes. All in two and some minutes. That's great. One of my favorite parts it that you're able to smoothly transition from the song into the 'Shifting Equlibirium' scene. That's really cool.

Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 pm

jontinf wrote:
I think this might be your best video yet. I just really, really, really liked it. I like how it's chronological without actually being chronological. You capture the emotional backbone of this story to the tee and bring out the most compelling and significant scenes. All in two and some minutes. That's great. One of my favorite parts it that you're able to smoothly transition from the song into the 'Shifting Equlibirium' scene. That's really cool.

Well done!

Wow, thanks so much. Thats really is a compliment Razz I have to admit, I think it was just a fluke the way the two songs joined Razz
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey Sammy, I was finally able to watch all your videos and I must say you did a great job!!! Sorry it took me so long but there were a lot of them phew Shocked . I really liked them but I have to say that this one is my favorite out of the ones you made. It's so sweet, thanks for sharing it with us!!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:40 pm

babyblue wrote:
Hey Sammy, I was finally able to watch all your videos and I must say you did a great job!!! Sorry it took me so long but there were a lot of them phew Shocked . I really liked them but I have to say that this one is my favorite out of the ones you made. It's so sweet, thanks for sharing it with us!!

*blushes* Thanks so much :hugs: I'm really glad that you liked them...I'm actually going to start a new one....its not to a very well known song but its a really good song and I think it fits Ray/Neela.

Again, thanks so much for watching!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Sammy wrote:
babyblue wrote:

*blushes* Thanks so much :hugs: I'm really glad that you liked them...I'm actually going to start a new one....its not to a very well known song but its a really good song and I think it fits Ray/Neela.

Again, thanks so much for watching!

You're welcome!! Yay! I can't wait to watch it and hopefully one day you'll get to watch mine! That is......if I ever get it up somewhere! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO   Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Died || Ray&Neela - COMPLETED VIDEO
Page 1 of 1