Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24! Empty
PostSubject: Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24!   Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Hey, I've been watching season 8 of 24 here in the UK, and noticed last night that our dear intern Andrew is now a very effective member of the CTU team Very Happy It's a bit strange seeing him there I have to say, to me he will remain Neela's intern for a while I think... Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24!   Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:18 pm

haha, I actually always liked him. He was cute Razz I saw Harold on something awhile ago too (forgot what show) but Andrew FTW! Also, my new favorite show "Life Unexpected" has Daria from ER on it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24!   Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm

And just finished watching the very last 2 episodes of 24, and Eriq La Salle popped up in those! Bonus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24!   Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Awesome! i'm excited to see Nikita and Maura just signed a tv deal...so it'll be nice to see her. David Lyons, John Stamos, and Scott Grimes are also coming back to TV/movies. All is left is Parminder *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24!   Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just saw Julian Morris (Andrew) on 24!
Page 1 of 1