Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No more ER on TNT?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

No more ER on TNT? Empty
PostSubject: No more ER on TNT?   No more ER on TNT? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I continue to watch ER faithfully on TNT every day, as I have for the last few years. And I just noticed that it is not on next week's schedule at all! I am sooo disappointed! They are on Season 13 and I was looking forward to seeing "From Here To
Paternity." Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

No more ER on TNT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more ER on TNT?   No more ER on TNT? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:12 am

Really???? Hmm that's really weird. Maybe it's taking a break? It's odd that ER would go completely off the radar...

BTW, does anyone overseas have the season 15 dvds? Are there any extras of R/N?
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

No more ER on TNT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more ER on TNT?   No more ER on TNT? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi, I got the season 15 dvd a while ago and there were no additional Reela scenes at all. Have to admit I had been really hoping for an extra scenes or two but then it is quite right and about blooming time that Rays scenes all made the final cut. There's lots of Gates and a few Brenner cut scenes from haunted in there though, hehhehe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

No more ER on TNT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more ER on TNT?   No more ER on TNT? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Thanks for replying! Darn it---it seems like there were a few pics I'd seen Behind the Scenes that looked like additional scenes but oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sponsored content

No more ER on TNT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more ER on TNT?   No more ER on TNT? Empty

Back to top Go down

No more ER on TNT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Discuss ER-
Jump to: