Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okay as a reela fan, I'm going to stop assuming.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Okay as a reela fan, I'm going to stop assuming. Empty
PostSubject: Okay as a reela fan, I'm going to stop assuming.   Okay as a reela fan, I'm going to stop assuming. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:04 pm

And Enjoy the rest of ER, the season has barely even begun, we need to enjoy it because after this, it's no more and it bums me out but eh, it's been on for 15 years, i wish it could of stayed on for twenty.

I've had so many thoughts in my head about how the writers are going to write neela's character after haunted, guess we shall see and the episode coming up this thursday, i hope to see some real change in neela.

but yeah, I'm going to try hard not to assume the outcome of reela, we've been told that we'll be satisfied with the storyline and shane west even confirmed that he'd back if only the end result was positive, so that has to mean a happy one for us..

i'm curious how all the characters will play out...do you think pratt is the only one who dies before the season is up? i looked through all of the episodes for this season so far, first pratts death, second episode wasnt really anything but the impact of pratt's death, third was abby's depature, four was that crazy girl in the er, fifth was reela's reunion. anyone noticing a pattern? it seems like they throw in a really emotional episode, then the next one isn't as great you know? is that how they'll do the rest of the season or just how they've done it so far.

well...i'm going to stop reading lol....it only makes me think the worst(altho i have a huge addiction to reading hehe, so it'll be hard NOT to)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung

Okay as a reela fan, I'm going to stop assuming.
Page 1 of 1