Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?

Go down 
+6
tea
Kay20
babyblue
Sammy
dshortklutz
americanamuchacha020
10 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? Empty
PostSubject: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 am

I've always wondered this, this guy has been nothing but a speed bump and I really dont like his character but I'm curious....What do you think Brenner's storyline will be? I mean AFTER Neela....Do you think the writers will let him go back to his pigish self or get killed off?

I personally hope that once Nenner is over, I hope these two arent friends, gates and neela didnt stay pals after their break up for long.

Or should I say, What do YOU want to happen with Simon Brenner? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 am

I would want to see him deal with being molested because I could tell by his conversation with Morris that he hadn't made peace with it. I also wouldn't mind having an episode where maybe he has to face his mom and her part in what happened to him. It would be interesting to see him and Anspaugh interact more and his uncle's reaction, if he didn't know before hand the abuse his sister allowed to happen to his nephew. I wouldn't mind seeing how the revelation of what was allowed to happen to him affected his family.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 am

I know people might kill me for this.....but I hope that ER keeps his charater a changed man and maybe he steps aside for Ray.....telling Neela he can't be with her because he knows that she is in love with Ray.

Maybe the valentines episode, yes he and Neela will be lovey dovey *pukes* the whole time....but at the end something will happen, a card from Ray or seeing his CD again....Brenner will realise that she is in love with Ray and give her a kick in the ass!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 am

I agree, Sammy. I wouldn't want to see him regress back into the pig he was when he first came to County either.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:04 am

I agree I want to see him make peace with his past. I was so upset the way that episode ended with that little girl, I wanted him to help her!! So I want that little girl to come back and get some help from Brenner and Morris and giving that other pervert what he deserves to be put in jail!! I hope it happens but I doubt it will and if it doesn't then at least have Brenner's past create a rift between him and Neela. I don't want her to sleep with him so close to when Ray is going to be coming back but I don't think that's going to happen either.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:46 am

Maybe he can get together with Sam, after all she takes everyone else's leftovers.

Sorry, was that snarky?

I really like Linda Cardinelli - and I don't mind her character all that much, but sheesh has she been a harpy lately (before Alex got hurt too).

No really - I don't mind him being around, he's just kinda like wallpaper to me. He's a little too similar to Gates. I would appreciate it if he got more depth somehow. Like met a case that was really hard - something like that.
Back to top Go down
tea

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:44 pm

He seems to be good with kids - maybe he can get involved with helping kids with abuse issues - I also hope that the girl with the mum who's waiting for a heart transplant has a happy ending. Brenner seems really involved in her case.
Back to top Go down
slicknickshady

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Dead
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm with Sammy on this one, it would be good if he could be decent enough to sort of realise what he's been standing in the way of, and be big enough to step aside.But i dunno, not sure he can get to such lengths of decency as a character....but it would be nice I guess. And I hope he deals with his demons somehow, it's just too much pain to be carrying around, even if Im not keen on him I hope they give him some sort of peace on that level.
Back to top Go down
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:46 pm

I don't know if Simon knows the extent of the Ray-Neela relationship. I'm sure that he knows that Ray and Neela are friends and possibly more (phone calls and whatnot), but i highly doubt that he knows that they are that close. I don't think Neela would all out tell him the extent of her relationship with Ray. What do you guys think?

I feel like if someone did tell Simon about Ray and Neela, then it would have been shown on camera - since it would be kind of important.
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Ritto88 wrote:
I don't know if Simon knows the extent of the Ray-Neela relationship. I'm sure that he knows that Ray and Neela are friends and possibly more (phone calls and whatnot), but i highly doubt that he knows that they are that close. I don't think Neela would all out tell him the extent of her relationship with Ray. What do you guys think?

I feel like if someone did tell Simon about Ray and Neela, then it would have been shown on camera - since it would be kind of important.

Yeah you're probably right.Although I do wonder, after the last episode and the fact that he probably knew it was Ray phoning, and also that it seemed that it wasn't the first time Ray was phoning.I wonder if given Brenner's reaction he might sort of be starting to understand?Or I might also just be reading too much into it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Ritto88 wrote:

The problem is that Ray and Neela haven't even discussed what exists between them yet or defined it in anyway. I think we will have Brenner making peace with his past in the last 3 episodes Smile
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:54 am

I think we'll see Brenner's issues coming to a head at the children's camp he goes to with Morris. I'd like to see him address his challenges - no one should be left to deal with what he went through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?   What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will Simon Brenner's fate be by the end of ER?
Page 1 of 1