Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Early Reela days

Go down 
+7
Sammy
pkd_roomies4ever
babyblue
roomieslover
Kay20
Sem1973
americanamuchacha020
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Early Reela days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:13 pm

I don't think they went beyond making out or the car either....but it would have been great to have known, even a mention of it in the next episode.
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah, no deleted scenes on it either...

And it's kinda hard to really make out in the car...

But I definitely think it was Neela that ended it opposed to Ray. Smile

But they are SO embarassed the next episode that it really makes me think that it was more than the few kisses we got to see. At least, I hope so!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 am

Kay20 wrote:
Random side note about that episode - does anyone else wonder how they ended that kiss in the car????

Did they have a make-out session?
Did Neela invite him up?
Was there anything beyond kissing?

They are so embarassed the next episode...I figure it was just one big make-out session, but I'm so curious. I don't think it made it out of the car, but it just makes me wonder.

My most likely guess is Neela freaking out and splitting.

I like that they finally kissed but the thing that really bugs me is that we waited all that time to see them kiss and we didn't even get to see the whole thing!!!! But I'm sure if one of them stopped it it was Neela, she was the one that seemed the most flustered, especially with the 'honey' scene lol one of my favorites!!!
Back to top Go down
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:57 am

I know - I can't wait to watch that episode too. I love it when they try to walk out of the lounge at the same time and totally run into one another. And Ray doesn't really manage to make his tea (or decaf coffee? That pot looks way too dark to be tea - plus wouldn't you use teabags for tea?). They're both so flustered in that scene, I love it.

Which is why I want to know what happened in that damn car! Hee.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm

I loved the reela kissing today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 pm

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
I loved the reela kissing today! Very Happy

So did I but it wasn't long enough!!! More kissing please? lol. I still say we should have gotten to see the whole kiss.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Kay20 wrote:
I know - I can't wait to watch that episode too. I love it when they try to walk out of the lounge at the same time and totally run into one another. And Ray doesn't really manage to make his tea (or decaf coffee? That pot looks way too dark to be tea - plus wouldn't you use teabags for tea?). They're both so flustered in that scene, I love it.

Which is why I want to know what happened in that damn car! Hee.

And he didn't use the honey either lol and when he's trying to go around Neela he's really close to her. I know it's weird it looks dark to be water eww lol and if it was he just puts hot water in his cup and then leaves lol. Talk about flustered, you'd think they were a couple of teenagers or something lol but it is really cute.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:13 am

Can't wait to see that episode again tomorrow!!!!!

Yeah, I love how flustered they both clearly are, it's so great.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:43 am

Oh crap, today's ER was ep 13.19, isn't the luby wedding the 20th ep of 13? if thats so, its tomorrow and lovely, i'll be so bummed in that episode. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:15 am

Almost right - the episode tomorrow is where Ray has his "talk" with the teen that poisoned another one and says that he believes good things that come to those that wait - things like "a girl." Yay! I believe it's also the episode where Katey breaks up with him. (or solidifies their breakup more accurately)

The Luby wedding is Friday.

I'm going to be more depressed on Tuesday for "The Honeymoon Is Over."

Yuck. That one caused tissues and anger the first time around. At least now I can chase that episode down with Haunted!

And then TNT goes into Season 14 reruns. YUCK. That season sucked and was dark and depressing all the way through. Gee, I wonder why - partially because they lost some of the best characters?
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Kay20 wrote:
Almost right - the episode tomorrow is where Ray has his "talk" with the teen that poisoned another one and says that he believes good things that come to those that wait - things like "a girl." Yay! I believe it's also the episode where Katey breaks up with him. (or solidifies their breakup more accurately)

The Luby wedding is Friday.

I'm going to be more depressed on Tuesday for "The Honeymoon Is Over."

Yuck. That one caused tissues and anger the first time around. At least now I can chase that episode down with Haunted!

And then TNT goes into Season 14 reruns. YUCK. That season sucked and was dark and depressing all the way through. Gee, I wonder why - partially because they lost some of the best characters?

I'm not even going to watch Tuesday's episode. I hate that one and it breaks my heart so I'm only going to watch up until the Luby wedding on Friday. I can't bear to watch the Honeymoon is Over ever again, I watched it once that's enough for me.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:17 pm

I was close lol....Then tomorrow shall be a hurtful episode but ehh, at least we have the advantage, we can grab a haunted clip to help us....
Back to top Go down
bubbles9142

bubbles9142

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 pm

I've been watchn TNT also & im on e fence about the next few eps ..I don't wanna watch tues but I also don't know if I can stay away from it lol! I agree that ill def have to watched haunted right after!!
Back to top Go down
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:35 am

The only thing I love about The Honeymoon Is Over is the fact that Ray tells Neela that he fell in love with her. That's pretty deep, and I just love it. Wish she could have fallen into his arms, but that wasn't exactly the right time. So I'll suffer through it, then go make myself happy with Haunted.

Wonder what haircut Shane will be back with...
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:46 am

Kay20 wrote:
The only thing I love about The Honeymoon Is Over is the fact that Ray tells Neela that he fell in love with her. That's pretty deep, and I just love it. Wish she could have fallen into his arms, but that wasn't exactly the right time. So I'll suffer through it, then go make myself happy with Haunted.

Wonder what haircut Shane will be back with...

Yeah it's sweet that he tells her he loves her but the thing I don't like about it is he's mad at her!!! So I want a better 'I love you' next time around. And Ray has never actually said the words 'I love you' to Neela. So his next episode, he better say it and her too!!! I want 'I love you' from both of them!!!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 am

Don't we all! We've suffered enough with this breela crap! Mad
Back to top Go down
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:12 pm

today is the day when tnt airs the notorious 'I don't' - i'm half excited, half upset already.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeah, I think so. Heh, same mixed feelings as well---of course, remember the wonderful Haunted comes out sometime after that---
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:25 pm

The episode was beautiful. I love Abby and Luka together, I cried. Even though I had seen it before, the Ray and Neela scene by the window still gave me goosebumps. They are so beautiful together. Loved the episode but the ending is just so.......sigh Sad .
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 pm

I saw the luby wedding today, great but the ending always makes me sad...however i watched haunted and i feel better now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Well I just watched the honeymoon is over and It annoys me that we're pretty much in the same position as S. 13 now, I just want neela to dump brenner already, stop being so naive and wake the hell up. Rolling Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:34 pm

gah, i just watched it too. It was so poignant. That episode is the concrete representation of why this ship rocks so much.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 pm

I wasnt sure if they'd play S. 14 but they are Shocked
Back to top Go down
bubbles9142

bubbles9142

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah S.14 is a hard one to watch for me! I just watched the 1st ep with Neela getting trampled and ended up in the or. I guess with the good news we just got yesterday, it will be easier to watch Laughing
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Ouch. I just watched the episode where Abby pulled the Ray card on Neela, About how neela has no room talking with her track record on love. Again. OUCH! Laughing When I first saw this episode, I agreed with Abby, Neela did have no room to talk about that but its changed since then oh man, I'm anxious to see Abby's reaction about Ray and Neela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Reela days   Early Reela days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Reela days
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next