Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Ending I do NOT want for REELA.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

An Ending I do NOT want for REELA. Empty
PostSubject: An Ending I do NOT want for REELA.   An Ending I do NOT want for REELA. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 am

I was thinking of how they'll do this storyline right and an ending to a certain storyline crossed my mind.

It's regarding Gilmore Girls.

I Loved the Luke and Lorelai relationship, they were an amazing pair when they finally were put together, they amazing chemistry even as friends, which is why it only made fans want them more.

It was going great for them until they made Luke into another guy, a guy who wasn't completely all about his daughter and never letting his fiance into his life, which upset lorelai to the point where she said he had to make a choice or it was done.

once Lorelai slept with chris, it was all downhill, luke and lorelai were not what they once was, they slowly rebuilded their friendship, they were weird towards each other until the very last minute and all we got to ending of this storyline was a kiss and lorelai in the diner with a necklace and a look between her and luke, that was IT! No explanation, no getting back together, NADA! That was a very forced half assed ending, they call it a happy ending? FAR FROM IT. That is NOT what I want for Reela, that'd suck and I'd give up on ER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

An Ending I do NOT want for REELA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ending I do NOT want for REELA.   An Ending I do NOT want for REELA. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:45 am

I think your comment could go into the speculation portion in Reela Campaign (not as a new topic but you can bring that up in the Ep 20 spoilers or in speculation that ray returns topic). Am closing this, thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com

An Ending I do NOT want for REELA.
Page 1 of 1