Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favorite ER episodes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

What's your favorite ER episodes? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite ER episodes?   What's your favorite ER episodes? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:21 pm

I have several infact and I'm not sure I could name them all but the majority perhaps. The names of the episodes I wont be able to all by heart but what happens in them I do know.

Mark and Elizabeth getting together. I think that's in S 5.
S 6 was awseome because it introduced Abby and Luka, All in the family, the carter and lucy stabbing was an intense episode.
Carol realizing Doug was the one for her and the reunion S.6
Luby get-together in S.7
S. 8 was also another intense season, losing benton( I wasn't always a fan of him but it was sad still), On the beach when Mark greene died.
The episode where everyone finds out about mark's death.
Carby's kiss and their get-together S.8&9
S.10, Neela being introduced and Romano's death
S.11-Ray is introduced and roomie storyline starts.
S.12, Luby getting back together, all the roomie scenes, Gallant's death( I only like it because it was a sad episode but b/c neela finally being free)
S.13-The many reela scenes, their first kiss, the luby wedding.
S.14-This was a very much a poor season but I still enjoyed some episodes, Neela's accident,Luka returning in guest appearances.Luby's makeup scene. Not too much, I may forgotten some but its just the overall.
S.15,Pratt's death,Abby's leaving,Ray's return,Neela's finding out about Ray's so called girlfriend,Mark greene's blast from the past,All of the ray mentions,Corday's return in a dream,Neela's overall change in this season but I continue to hope she doesnt have a relapse, i'm sure there will be more to come... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite ER episodes?   What's your favorite ER episodes? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 pm

AHH crap, I forgot a couple.

S.7, mark finding out about the tumor, his surgery,elizabeth finding out she's pregnant and the mark and elizabeth wedding..
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite ER episodes?   What's your favorite ER episodes? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 pm

It's difficult to single out a few, course the episodes with the roomies storyline, their relationship after Neela moves out and then Ray's return this season are all up there.
I have to say probably two of the episodes that got to me the most were the one where everyone finds out Mark died, with Carter reading the letter, don't know how long it took me to stop crying when I watched that one!
And then the one after Ray's accident, when Neela visits him at the hospital,for different reasons.That one got to me because of how angry it made me and how unfair it all seemed, and what the hell it was all about??? Evil or Very Mad
Not my favorites in a very nice way, but probably two of the ones that touched me the most and that I felt most strongly about.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite ER episodes?   What's your favorite ER episodes? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Oh you just had to go there lol!! I have been watching this show forever and I have SO many episodes I love but I'll just go with my absolute favorites. Of course I love all the Reela episodes!!

Season 2: Hell and High Water (one of my all time favorites!! Where Ross helps the little boy in the storm drain!!)

Season 3: Random Acts (this is the episode where Dr. Greene is attacked. A classic and they still never said who did it)

Season 8: On the Beach (Dr. Greene dies, so sad but such a great episode)

Season 11: The Show Must Go On (Carter leaves)

Season 15: Heal Thyself (love this episode but it's sad)

Roomie episodes (decided to give the roomies their own category)

Season 11: Try Carter (love Jumbo Mart lol)
A Shot in the Dark (Ray is afraid of needles lol)
Only Connect (you can't call yourself a roomie fan if you don't like this episode)

Season 12: Nobody's Baby (love Ray and the baby so sweet)
Out on a Limb (love the story about the cookies and then Reela on the couch)

Season 13: Parenthood (love the look Ray gives Neela)
From Here to Paternity (the first kiss yay)

Season 15: Haunted (my favorite: the scene 'What are you smiling at?' 'Nothing' and the dancing scene)

Of course there's other episodes that I love but that would take up too much space. Love this show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite ER episodes?   What's your favorite ER episodes? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite ER episodes?
Page 1 of 1