Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tony and Sam Appreciation.

Go down 

Do you want Sam and Tony together?
 Yes.
 No.
View results
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Tony and Sam Appreciation. Empty
PostSubject: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:36 am

For the fans that actually like this pair.

My opinion:

I'm not a big fan of these two but I like them. I'd like to see these two end up together, a guy as fine as John Stamos, must end the series with a love interest..

What's your ideal storyline for them?

Them as a family is cute, Alex,Sarah and those two were a nice picture.

Last edited by americanamuchacha020 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
bubbles9142

bubbles9142

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:21 am

as they are not my favorite couple obviously:) i'd like to see gates and sam end up together too. I think as they evolve sam's character they need to take her off her high horse. Tony did make a mistake with alex but I don't think it was a deal breaker. I hope she & tony talk everything out and get back together. it seemed like they are on that path back to each other....now all we need is morris to be coupled & of course we need the happy ending for ray& neela!!!
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:18 am

Yeah, I kinda find Sam to be a one note pony (as much as I love Linda Cardinelli). I feel like her last relationships ended the same way, and she can be shrill at times.

But I hope she and Gates end up together - they seem a nice match, there's chemistry there. Though that will continue to be one tempestuous relationship, that's for sure - no calm through the storm in that one!
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 am

I like them too. I think Sam is a good person for Gates because she's assertive and won't let him run all over her. He needs somebody who will set him straight. I hope they work through their problems and get back together. I hate how Daria came in between them...that was just sooo wierd.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 am

I just realized - weird that Daria has basically vanished from the ER along with the other interns..where the heck did they go???

At least Grady is around - I actually like him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 am

Kay20 wrote:

At least Grady is around - I actually like him. Smile

Me too! Last year not so much---all I remember is that he kinda had a crush on Abby for a bit. This season, he's usually in the background, but I like him when he gets some screen time. Reminds me a little of Carter when he was starting out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony and Sam Appreciation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Discuss ER-
Jump to: