Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tony and Sam Appreciation.

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want Sam and Tony together?
Yes.
Tony and Sam Appreciation. Vote_lcap100%Tony and Sam Appreciation. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No.
Tony and Sam Appreciation. Vote_lcap0%Tony and Sam Appreciation. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Back

AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Tony and Sam Appreciation. Empty
PostSubject: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:36 am

For the fans that actually like this pair.

My opinion:

I'm not a big fan of these two but I like them. I'd like to see these two end up together, a guy as fine as John Stamos, must end the series with a love interest..

What's your ideal storyline for them?

Them as a family is cute, Alex,Sarah and those two were a nice picture.

Last edited by americanamuchacha020 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
bubbles9142

bubbles9142

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:21 am

as they are not my favorite couple obviously:) i'd like to see gates and sam end up together too. I think as they evolve sam's character they need to take her off her high horse. Tony did make a mistake with alex but I don't think it was a deal breaker. I hope she & tony talk everything out and get back together. it seemed like they are on that path back to each other....now all we need is morris to be coupled & of course we need the happy ending for ray& neela!!!
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:18 am

Yeah, I kinda find Sam to be a one note pony (as much as I love Linda Cardinelli). I feel like her last relationships ended the same way, and she can be shrill at times.

But I hope she and Gates end up together - they seem a nice match, there's chemistry there. Though that will continue to be one tempestuous relationship, that's for sure - no calm through the storm in that one!
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 am

I like them too. I think Sam is a good person for Gates because she's assertive and won't let him run all over her. He needs somebody who will set him straight. I hope they work through their problems and get back together. I hate how Daria came in between them...that was just sooo wierd.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 am

I just realized - weird that Daria has basically vanished from the ER along with the other interns..where the heck did they go???

At least Grady is around - I actually like him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 am

Kay20 wrote:

At least Grady is around - I actually like him. Smile

Me too! Last year not so much---all I remember is that he kinda had a crush on Abby for a bit. This season, he's usually in the background, but I like him when he gets some screen time. Reminds me a little of Carter when he was starting out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony and Sam Appreciation.   Tony and Sam Appreciation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony and Sam Appreciation.
Page 1 of 1