Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)

Go down 
+4
pkd_roomies4ever
akaz
g-unit
Admin
8 posters

Who would you want Neela to pick if no Ray?
 Gates
 Brenner
View results
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) Empty
PostSubject: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Okies, seriously, if there were no Ray (God forbid), haha, who would you have Neela pick---Gates or Brenner? This is just for fun! Add your explanations fun (they better be funny Razz)

I'm for Gates right now!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:14 pm

This is so unfair Admin!! Twisted Evil This is like playing Russian roulette. Laughing
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:36 pm

lol! Hehe, what a choice! ;P I chose Gates, only coz we weren't witness to the same mush and Neela was actually drunk most of the time Wink
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:46 pm

I'd definately pick Gates. I DESPISE Brenner. I don't exactly know why but I do. He just seems way to cocky I guess. And I like John Stamos as an actor. And i liked Neela a little more with Gates than Brenner. I know I didn't like Gates when Ray was at County, but now that I think about it he was kinda sweet to her and I honestly think that when he got involved with Neela he didn't know Ray wanted her. BUT brenner on the other hand was there during haunted and knows that there's something special b/t neela and ray and still kept going after her. I think he wants to be neela's boyfriend to prove a point that he can get ne girl to screw him over and over again even if she doesn't love him.
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
I'd definately pick Gates. I DESPISE Brenner. I don't exactly know why but I do. He just seems way to cocky I guess. And I like John Stamos as an actor. And i liked Neela a little more with Gates than Brenner. I know I didn't like Gates when Ray was at County, but now that I think about it he was kinda sweet to her and I honestly think that when he got involved with Neela he didn't know Ray wanted her. BUT brenner on the other hand was there during haunted and knows that there's something special b/t neela and ray and still kept going after her. I think he wants to be neela's boyfriend to prove a point that he can get ne girl to screw him over and over again even if she doesn't love him.

I'm gonna have to disagree about Gates not knowing Ray wanted her - remember that ep with the kids - Ray pretty much let Gates know that his threat about keeping promises wasn't just professional and the fact that at Luby's wedding, Gates asked Neela if she was dumping him because Ray couldn't get over her!

Brenner knows theres something between Neela and Ray, but I'm thinking he feels whatever it was is over - I wouldn't blame him as it was Neela who said she wanted to get together with him! - the reason I despise Brenner so much (aprt from my bias towards Ray ;P) is the fact that he was such a pig when he first came on, Gates on the other hand was much more caring towards Neela when they first met Smile

But yeah, I agree with you - the whole Brenner is a saint reincarnate doesn't sit well, if there had been hints earlier that he was a good guy maybe I would buy it now Wink And lol, it does seem like some twisted competition for him doesn't it - I still dont get how all of a sudden he's so besotted Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:50 pm

well I didn't mean he never knew about Ray's feelings, but I think him and Neela had been seeing e/o for a while be4 he started to catch on. Or maybe he did know and just played it off well. But Brenner and Neela just slept together and Neela told him to piss off. and then Ray came back while Neela was still trying to avoid Brenner. so he saw their feelings for e/o be4 him and Neela actually started dating, but he still is with her!

I don't really blame Gates for too much--except for the fight at luby's wedding. I mainly blame Neela for the G-N-R triangle. I understand she was confused since her hubby had just died, but she led two guys on for too long.

But, I blame Brenner for this new triangle. Neela actually tried to avoid him for awhile. and I gotta blame the fact that Ray didn't stay with Neela that night on Brenner. I know he said "Im in a good place now," but I seriously think he would've stayed if Brenner hadn't showed up.
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 am

g-unit wrote:
This is so unfair Admin!! Twisted Evil This is like playing Russian roulette. Laughing

I agree, no Ray, then no one!

Its like picking between bad and worst!
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 am

Um, my choice is for a big fat NEITHER! Both are bad choices, if theres no ray then I'd rather have neela be with no one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:36 am

Oops, forgot my explanation.

Gates. HELL and NO! Why? Because this fling was doomed from the start, Gates was infatuated with Neela and because she was something new other than his usual MEG screwing. That's a very jerk-like thing to do, Gates got in the middle of Reela and gates knew there was something between ray and neela and i think gates was about winning, whether or not he really cared for her, which i dont think he ever did, it was just about a piece of ass, nothing more...Neela was the naive one here, Ray seen right through gates from the start and she should of listened to him when he warned her. The thing that pissed me off the most about Gates was his comment to ray in the luby wedding, that whatever he shared with neela was in the past, finished done, that right there got me steamed and i personally wanted to smack the hell out of him for that! He may have settled down since then but he was a real reason REELA didnt happen in S.13

Brenner. HELL AND NO AGAIN! He's also a pig,big player, S.14 is proof of that, he suddenly gets head over heels for neela after they screw and he wants her more than a lay? PSH, I dont buy that for a second! He's just another gates, I honestly dont think Brenner cares for Neela in that way, It's just another player who seeks sex, I hate brenner because one, we all know he's a jerk, two, he interupted reela in their time together and three, if he really cared for neela AT ALL, he'd leave her the hell alone! Neela obviously wants more than sex, spoilers are proving that.

Neela wants honest communication, a real friendship, understanding, to be able to talk about anything, most of all, trust and she's soon going to be learning that Brenner doesn't cut it.

She has real friendship, understanding, to be able to talk about anything with Ray, it's so much deeper than anything and these meaningless flings she has will soon be not enough for her, she's slowly realizing this just like ray did and once she does, she'll be MORE than ready for Ray.

But yeah, Gates and brenner do NOT have what reela has, ray and neela are friends first and because of that bond, it only makes their romantic feelings even more stronger.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 am

Hm, I thought about this, from a couple points, I'd say Gates, these two are already over, tony is head over heels for sam, gates and neela can actually talk, these two are good as only friends and for the actor/actress thing, I think Parminder and John look good together, not to mention, gates shaking ray's hand and asking how he was, gates doesnt get on my nerves as much as he used to but i still dont want either with neela..
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 am

GREAT poll Ms. Admin!

I would definitely have to say Gates as well. He has a sense of humor and fun that Brenner tries to achieve with Neela, but falls a little short. I love how Gates called her Mayday, and forced her out of her comfort zone a bit. I do think she learned from that relationship. Plus, I just think John Stamos' Gates is an iota more fun and grounded than Brenner.

What I just can't shake about Brenner is a slight feeling of "work hard play hard" - meaning that he throws himself into what he's doing at any given moment but there's no serious factor there. Tony had that in Sarah - that was very clear.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Gates comes off as more of an adult. So, I'd choose him!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:33 am

You know, after really thinking about this. I change my mind. I always wondered why I hated brenner so bad, well I figured it out. After they rewrote him to be non-pig like, I started to like his character. Brenner had no idea about REELA, Gates did and he rubbed it in Ray's face and it was all about winning, he may have grown up later but he really screwed with reela in S. 13 and i'll always remember that...Brenner didnt do that. If Ray never existed, I could honestly be more open to a Neela/Brenner thing, because once they rewrote his character, he wasn't that bad..So yeah, I'd say brenner over gates for me...but I really cant wait to watch the seasons all the way through and relax and know the end result of it all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:01 am

Nope, even after all this time, I still can't bring myself to it No
It's just too hard, so I guess i'll stick with no Ray then noone (selfish and not fair on neela but i can't help it Razz ) Ray all the way!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 am

LOL. Definitely Ray all the way! I AM SO HAPPY that they got the ending they deserved!!!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)   For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?) Empty

Back to top Go down

For fun... (Gates or Brenner and why?)
Page 1 of 1