Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In your face Gates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

In your face Gates. Empty
PostSubject: In your face Gates.   In your face Gates. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 am

I think back on everything that roomies went through, I couldnt imagine how Ray felt falling for his best friend, It's not an easy thing to go through and not know if the feelings are mutual, however as I look back on S. 13, I see how much Ray went through, Neela being the emotional basket case, fallen in love with Ray but also grieving the loss of her husband...I'm just unbelieveably more at peace with the roomies(altho I'll always think we deserved more) In their video chat, I wanted to say in your face gates, cuz honestly, he put reela through hell! I was very much satisfed over that knowing that Ray got the girl he's fallen for and neela finally making that move to prove she's ready for him now. It's just so amusing, I let gates off the hook regarding reela but you know, what for? omg, he just rubbed it in ray's face, but seeing reela together happy in front of gates and simon.....hahaha....again i say...in your face.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung

In your face Gates.
Page 1 of 1