Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a very nice article with quotes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

a very nice article with quotes Empty
PostSubject: a very nice article with quotes   a very nice article with quotes EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

They have a really good article with quotes from almost everyone.

Shane's quote kind of had to do with reela.

ahh can't wait!

http://cdn.emmys.tv/emmymag/eex-09mar-er2-singl.php
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: a very nice article with quotes   a very nice article with quotes EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks for the link!

I just love Shane! i think hes right, it was really powerful, and we were definately upset.
I didnt know people on set was teary-eyed, but thats so right somehow.

Shane West
Dr. Ray Barnett

“At the end of season thirteen, Neela [Parminder Nagra] finds Ray in a different hospital after he had been missing for several weeks. She also finds that he has been in a huge accident and that his legs have been amputated. It was a very difficult scene to shoot, and everyone was teary-eyed that day. I don’t think we ever realized how powerful those scenes were going to be. And I don’t think we ever realized that the fans were going to be so upset.”

Parminder Nagra
Dr. Neela Rasgotra

“One of my most vivid memories is from the funeral scene for [Dr. Michael] Gallant [Sharif Atkins’s character, who was killed in Iraq]. It was a very cold Chicago day. We used real military men, and I will never forget the image of the American flag being folded and the guns being shot into the air. It was such a strong emotional moment, given what was actually going on in the world.”
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: a very nice article with quotes   a very nice article with quotes EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:35 pm

aleunam wrote:
Thanks for the link!

I just love Shane! i think hes right, it was really powerful, and we were definately upset.
I didnt know people on set was teary-eyed, but thats so right somehow.

Shane West
Dr. Ray Barnett

“At the end of season thirteen, Neela [Parminder Nagra] finds Ray in a different hospital after he had been missing for several weeks. She also finds that he has been in a huge accident and that his legs have been amputated. It was a very difficult scene to shoot, and everyone was teary-eyed that day. I don’t think we ever realized how powerful those scenes were going to be. And I don’t think we ever realized that the fans were going to be so upset.”

Parminder Nagra
Dr. Neela Rasgotra

“One of my most vivid memories is from the funeral scene for [Dr. Michael] Gallant [Sharif Atkins’s character, who was killed in Iraq]. It was a very cold Chicago day. We used real military men, and I will never forget the image of the American flag being folded and the guns being shot into the air. It was such a strong emotional moment, given what was actually going on in the world.”

I really think they didnt think that the ROOMIE fans would be that upset over losing ray in season 13, i remember seeing the last clips of reela in season 13 and i was left with such a feeling of hurt and disappointment....
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a very nice article with quotes   a very nice article with quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

a very nice article with quotes
Page 1 of 1