Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
g-unit

g-unit

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:37 am

Here's an article from TV Guide's Magazine:

Quote :
Q. Any last details on how ER will end? - Mike, Geneva, NY

A. Let me just flip through the script here....Ah, yes. The April 2 two-hour goodbye will see Dr. Greene back at County General - but it's not for another Mark Green (Anthony Edwards) flashback.

Rather it is Mark's daughter, Rachel Greene, now a med-student who picks up where her late dad left off. Watching Rachel begin her journey as a doctor will be stepmom Dr. Elizabeth Corday. Alex Kingston (Elizabeth Corday) can't wait to reunite with 21-year old Hallee Hirsh, who last appeared as Rachel in 2004.
"I know Carter (Noah Wyle) has a very big storyline in the final episode, but it makes sense for Rachel to bring closure to the show," says Alex. "Anthony was the focal point of ER, so for Rachel to become an intern (Navy's note: Med Student) and study in the hospital where her father worked brings everything full circle.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:53 am

Aww thanks for the post G!!! I know people on here were saying they wanted Rachel to come back. Too bad her dad didn't get to see the kind of person she turned into. He was really worried about her when he died. That's sweet that we get Greene in his daughter aww and it's like Pratts brother carrying on the tradition I don't remember his name though. Also, I guess this means we will get another appearance from Corday right? In her episode she did say something to Neela about making a visit, granted it was just a dream but still lol. Oh also, like that Rachel is going to be working at County that's so sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks for sharing! Awesome news---wow, ER has come full circle Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:29 am

I can add that they have photos of Dr. Corday and the new Dr. Greene and both look great.

Wow - that series finale is going to be PACKED.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:44 am

Kay, please post the photos if you can
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Im not reading the whole story, cause of spoilers Razz, but I love Rachel! Im so glad shell be back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:10 am

Hey babyblue - it's just their standard headshots, nothing special. Sorry to get you excited! Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:56 am

Oh ok lol that's ok Kay but can't wait to see it but also don't at the same time, still can't believe there's only three episodes left. It's so weird, this show has been on for so long.
Back to top Go down
Kay20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:29 pm

No worries - but I did have an epiphany last night! If the new Dr. Greene is WITH Dr. Corday, could it be that Neela went to Duke and this is how we see Greene/Corday? It makes a lot of sense... And that would give reason for us to see Ray show up! Or at least hear about him. "Oh yeah, my boyfriend is at the other hospital in Raleigh..." Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!   Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rachel Greene Returns With Dr. Corday!!!!
Page 1 of 1