Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prelude

Go down 
+4
pezm
Sammy
KG
jontinf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 am

Part Four is UP!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pezm

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:55 pm

How clever of you! Is that the origin of the pic?
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Hey Jontinf!

I've just read the fourth chapter and I love it. It's so cute and love the fact that there is now a story behind the picture. And they dance together.

There are so many parts that are cute and make me laugh - love the sizing of the hands. I've had that done to me hehe - they tend to say that I have big hands- lol.

And when Neela talks of being a doc- I think we forget that it is horrible and morbid - my sister is a doc and she does find it upsetting at times.

Also know this is random but the cowbell reminds me of a bollywood film with SRK.

Next one please. Always a pleasure reading your work.
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Aww I really do love the way you write! - such a natural flow to it all Smile Please update soon!!!
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 am

Thanks, Pezm! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And, yes. Smile

Thanks for commenting, KG! It was fun writing all that Reela cuteness. I LOVE that you mentioned the SRK film and the cowbell-- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I never thought about that, but that's so great! One of my favorite Bollywood films, too.

Akaz, thank you! Good to hear from you again, as well. Very Happy I will definitely update very soon.
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:46 am

Just completed the story.

Cheers. I love you
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi Jontinf!

I really LOVED your last chapter, just so nicely executed. Your writing is really good. I can not even explain how much I love it -I'm speechless. So beautifully written.

You must write more! Maybe some awkward moments (that we all love) like in lost in america when ray is taking that so called coffee off her shirt and they gaze into one anothers eye. Neela realising there is something here.

BTW -DDLJ is a classic (uv got good taste in Bollywood films)- I am totally in love with SRK - he makes my heart melt esp in Veer Zara. Shame they don't do them like they use to.
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 am

KG, I'm so glad you liked it! Yeah, it felt right to just end it in a nice, pretty place, because we know how it all goes kind of downhill after that. Rolling Eyes It was also a great time to indulge in, it's classic Ray/Neela, why we liked them in the first place-- and then with all the tension emerging. Good stuff. lol

It was truly, truly wonderful to hear your feedback. It just was. And definitely motivates me to try again.

SRK is so great. Ah, I can't even get started on him. I'll never shut up. He's usually a safe bet if you want to see a good Bollywood romcom. I was tickled silly when they played the wedding song from K3G in 'Shifting Equlibrium.' SRK + Reela. That is pretty cool. And now everytime I hear the song, I think of ER.
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 am

Wow, a great ending Jontinf, I thought the coffee stain moment and the strange bedfellows scenes were so emotionally charged as they were, without now thinking all this went on in between. I shall have a hankie at the ready for the next time I watch strangebedfellows. Crying or Very sad and a fan handy for Lost in America Cool

Loved the 'off the wall' wedding and everything about it. They danced... and Ray gave her champagne and wanted it to be like the dances she never went to growing up, and then part where Neela looks over at Ray as a touch base moment, Aw!.

Thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 am

Very Happy Thanks for the feedback!

I love those scenes. Quite honestly, this whole story was inspired by those four big roomie scenes with her coming home to him after the bad day, the coffee scene, the stir-fry scene and, of course, Strange Bedfellows. I think I watched those four scenes an unhealthy amount to put myself in a certain mood to write. So, it's wonderful to hear that the story stuff has settled in with the show's events.

Those two are... way too lovely around each other. Can't help want to color in between the lines for them, and think up all the things they'd say to each other, and act around each other off-screen... as kind of dirty as that may sound. Razz
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

Hey, everyone! Hope everything is well, and just letting you know that I have a new fic up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude   Prelude - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prelude
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Reela! :: Reela Fan Work-
Jump to: