Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shane West trips and falls!

Go down 
+2
anna
Tiger Lily
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Shane West trips and falls! Empty
PostSubject: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 am

Hehehe thanks so much for posting that TigerLily, ive just laughed so much at that. Laughing Poor Shane!

I went to see the Germs the other night on their Uk tour and my other half said Shane looked a bit rough and like he had two black eyes. I was having absolutely none of it as I thought he was just trying to annoy me. Turns out he was right after all then! Haha!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 am

lol I know I shouldn't be laughing at this because it's kind of sad but what you said was so funny anna. Aww poor Shane! Glad he wasn't seriously hurt, sounds like he was pretty wasted.

On a side note, the picture of him at the bottom of the article with him at the opening of "Pandora" (whatever that is...a club maybe?) was just hubba hubba lol.
Back to top Go down
missou

missou

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 am

Two black eyes, really?
Are you sure that it was not just big bags under his eyes as if he was tired?

And can you tell us more about the show? How was it? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missou64
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:40 am

Aaaww bless- he won't be the first and he certainly won't be the last to do something when they're tipsy. But to look roughed up a few days after - that is one hangover-ouch.

Oohhh Anna - how was it? Did you take loadsss of pics???? How did you find your first punk rock concert?????

Hope you had a great time hon.
Back to top Go down
anna

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:57 am

Oh gosh of course im not laughing about Shane having a nasty fall, poor fella, just more at myself and the conversation about Shanes appearence Id had.

Missou I didnt notice any black eyes, and believe me I was looking. The germs were better live than i expected and Id definitely go again. The place was tiny which was great too (for us anyway).
Back to top Go down
missou

missou

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 am

Thank you for you reply Smile
There's a video of the Germs on Youtube, and I don't see anything wrong with his face too.

How was Shane? Did you have the chance to approach him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missou64
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 am

oh no Sad Oh well...yes, did you see Shane up close?
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
anna

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:18 am

Yep the band hung out in the crowd for the support act and Shane was wandering round with his mohican and cool tshirt! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane West trips and falls!   Shane West trips and falls! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane West trips and falls!
Page 1 of 1