Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reela Scenes/Memories

Go down 
+2
KG
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Reela Scenes/Memories Empty
PostSubject: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 am

Hi guys,

Just want to pop in and bring the nostalgia back....what was your favorite scene in Season 15???
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 am

I did like it when Neela went to BR - Ray's face -priceless. I loved the Book of Abby cos she was one of my favourites. And in old times - I really liked it the way they were connected to Carter and Benton. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:14 pm

I love Haunted! Esp the scenes in Neela's apartment when she and Ray are dancing!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:01 am

My favorite was their first kiss as well as the scene on 12.16---when she comes home to him Smile
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Mine would have to be when Neela goes to BR to be with Ray. Like KG, I thought Ray's face was priceless (well done Shane Smile ). And it had been such a long time coming, it was like "yay, finally!" bounce
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Love all the scenes mentioned and its so hard to choose but I think the 'finally' scene would have to be the winner for me too, closely seconded by the reunion hug in Haunted.

I also love the look they give each other just before they go running and Rays sitting in the car boot. It gets me every time, after all the heartache they just appear so content in each others company once again and its lovely.

and Happy St Patricks Day to all those celebrating tomorrow drunken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 am

Yup definitely---also nice to see that this forum is still pretty active Smile Hmm we need to post some new fics, etc. on here. Also anyone have time to make a new banner?
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 am

its a close tie between haunted and swifting E. I LOVE the finally scene. omg. its just so great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reela Scenes/Memories   Reela Scenes/Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Reela Scenes/Memories
Page 1 of 1